And Alli! She moved back to her house, back to living in the shadows the moment her hand healed. I missed her. But I think grandpa missed her more. Not that any of them would ever admit it.

"Where's Liam, by the way?" Kiddo asked, noticing his absence.

"Probably snoring his ass off." His twin rolled his eyes.

"Here! It's ready." I huffed, staring at my work with a proud smile.

Toby jumped around like an excited kid, his blonde hair shining in the sunlight. "Amazing, bro! Lemme try it."

What a child! I laughed, seeing him roll the wheels like a pro. Once again, I sensed the same pair of eyes gawking at me, trailing my hand as I wiped the sweat off my chest with a napkin.

I twisted my face in disgust. "I know you want to lick my abs but don't make it so evident."

Her interest in me doesn't even heighten my ego. That's how much unwanted her actions were to me.

Vittoria was busy capturing Toby's video, leaving me alone here with this bitch.

"And you?" She challanged, taking a step closer to me.

"And me what?"

"You don't want me to lick your abs?" She smirked but then her eyes quickly caught that familar fake vulnerability.

Oliver's voice was heard seconds later, explaining her reaction. According to them she still hasn't recovered from the trauma. She even sought the help of a therapist, apparently.

I scoffed at her behavior. How utterly shameless she was! She won't even make an attempt to hide her evilness from me.

"Hey." She smiled faintly.

"Helloooo grandpaa!" Toby swept past him, still not getting over his skateboard.

"Aahh!" Liam jumped ahead of him out of nowhere, Toby crashed into him, and they both toppled down while Vittoria made sure this monkey act was trapped in her camera.

What next, they began squabbling and we ignored their existence thereafter.

"Grandpa!" Kiddo jumped over his back, causing him to jerk forward.

"How did three monkeys enter this house?" He teased her playfully.

I noticed how Camila watched her with utmost hatred which switched to an abhorrent and sickened sweetness when Oliver looked at her.

"I was just checking how vigilant you are." She sassed, resting her feet back on the ground.

"Sure." He scoffed. "So you guys have any plans for the evening? If not then we can all go out to chill."

"Look at you!" I eyed him up and down dramatically. "Aren't you supposed to be the boring one?"

"Shut up! Who's in for the idea of clubbing?"

"Clubbing! Did I just hear the c word! Hell yes!" Liam jumped like a kangaroo, draping his arms over Vittoria's shoulders from behind.

"Don't yell in my ears, Liam!" She slapped his hand away.

Her acting was seriously very convincing. Everyone thought she had moved on and that seeing Rafael with Camila didn't affect her one bit. But she couldn't fool me.

She was still hurting, but not as much as before. I believe she'll get over it as time passes. Rafael on the other hand never clarified his relationship status with Camila, maybe still in hope of getting back with Vittoria.

This was what I wanted. But I still wasn't happy. I discovered this twisted situation was out of my hand so I, much like Oliver stopped interfering and let it flow wherever it did.