"I know." She placed a friendly hand over my shoulder, stopping my frantic rant. "Just making sure you don't fuck up like pretty much everytime when it comes to Vittoria."

As much as I hate to admit, she was right. I don't know why I do that everytime. I'm an idiot!

"You..." I cupped her shoulders after handing her the bottle in my hand. "You're a rock star."

If it wasn't for her, I'd be sitting here drinking the Bourbon like a defeated dramatic lover.

"Now you're speaking facts." She smirked.

"Don't stay out here for too long. You'll catch cold, then you'll kiss Oliver, then he'll catch cold... You know what I mean?"

"Stop brewing bloody pointless stories." She sneered, I laughed at that face she made and quickly ran inside to escape a hit.

"Oh and by the way, a lot!" I answered over my shoulder.

"A lot?" She repeated, confused.

"We had a lot of sex." I winked, gesturing a finger over my lips.

•••••

Her bed dipped from my weight as I crawled next to her, secretly smiling at the endearing innocence on her face.

I looked up at the feathery snow from the glass patch, falling down like a blessing, but not as pure as the one laying next to me.

"Senorita." I whispered, lightly shaking her shoulder.

Who was I kidding? When has she ever woken up so easily.

"Baby." I let my lips work over her jaw, smothering her with kisses all the way up to her cheeks and forehead. "Wake up, darling."

A low and rather comical grumble erupted from her as she turned the other way.

"VITTORIA!" I screamed in her ears.

"Help!" She jolted up in a sitting position with whiskey brown eyes wide in horror.

"Calm down, it's me." I pressed my hand over her mouth, afraid to catch attention of the guards and more than them, her scary brothers. Eek!

Her breathing went back to normal and she let out a relieved sigh. "You!" She whisper yelled, shoving me in the arm.

"Hi." I smiled goofily, only to stop it when I pictured how much of an idiot I must look.

"The fuck are you doing here at this hour?" Her momentarily frantic eyes moved the the locked door which then shifted to the secret door. "You can't keep doing this."

"I can do whatever the hell I want. See?" I pecked her lips and did that again until she punched me in the gut.

"Ouch!" I clutched my stomach, pretending to be hurt.

"Seriously Rafael, go! It's 3:05."

I clicked my tongue and instead pulled her down, pinning her below me. "I didn't get my goodnight kiss. How am I supposed to sleep without it, huh? Now I can't sleep and who's responsible for it? You!"

"Rafael!"

"Yes baby, scream for me."

"Stop it Rafael." She pushed me away forcefully, scurrying far away from me.

All the playfulness evaporated into the air, a heavy tension replacing it. The familar fear encroached my mind, rendering me unable to think straight.

She can strictly follow it if she's made up her mind. But I can't.