She was beautiful. Ten times more beautiful than me.

"I was so scared." She spoke for the first time, rather cried burying her face into Rafael's chest.

Allegra rolled her eyes and Liam passed me a sad smile, somewhat reassuring.

"I was kept in a dark room all this time." She cried harder in his embrace. "I don't even know how much time has passed. H- how long have I been away?" She asked timidly.

"About eight months." Oliver answered, pulling her into a brotherly embrace. "I'm sorry, dear. I really am."

She shook her head in disbelief, struggling to speak.

I can't even begin to imagine what all must've happened to her in those eight months. Memories of that torturous night flashed through my mind, sending a shiver run down my spine.

"They drugged me. I didn't know what happened. When I opened my eyes, I saw you." She replied, looking at Oliver. "That's all that matters to me now. I don't want any revenge, nor punishment to them."

She pulled apart from Oliver and jumped back into Rafael's arms. "I just want to be with you. I don't want to stay away from you anymore."

Rafael's eyes finally found the courage to look at me. I could clearly see his muscles tensing at her words. I simply looked away, unsure of what I was currently feeling.

"I missed you all so much." He casted her emerald eyes at the twins, a tiny smile beginning to break on her plump lips.

It was only then did she noticed my presence. Our gazes met. A shudder ran down my body.

Her mere glare made me feel unwanted. It was like I was a displaced piece, desperately trying to fit in a place I didn't belong.

I felt little. I felt worthless.

"You." Her voice was barely above a whisper, distaste replacing the pain in her eyes.

"Camila." Oliver placed a hand over her shoulder. But her hatred filled glare didn't shift from me. "A lot happened while you were gone-"

"You were real." She spat, her chest heaving up and down. "They weren't lying. You..you.." She trailed off, the immense amount of anger not allow her to speak.

"Who wasn't lying?" Liam questioned, narrow eyed.

"The Visitant." She said. "I mean, their men. They kept telling me about this girl, Ava, Vittoria, whatever the fuck your name is."

Her harsh words made me flinch, much like everyone else. I could see Mason's hands form a fist from my peripheral vision. Thankfully Alli took care of it.

She snapped her head towards Rafael, the mess of bright red hair following the abrupt move. "You love her, don't you?" She yelled.

He remained silent.

"Oh my god!" She gasped, stumbling back as if being hit by a harsh blow. "Y-you're engaged to me. Me!" She held her hand up, displaying the diamond on her finger.

"Please calm down, Camila. All this can wait. You need to rest." Toby tried to interrupt.

She didn't. She instead closed the distance between us in two long strides, her tall frame now right in front of me.

"You fucking lowlife whore!" Her heated words were followed by the crisp sound of her hand slamming against my cheek.

"Watch your mouth while you talk to my sister." Mason lashed out at her but was constrained by Alli and Toby.

"I- I'm sorry, Camila." Rafael mumbled, ashamed.

A pang of hurt hit my chest. It overpowered the burning sensation on my cheek. He's ashamed to love me.