The windshield glass of the car in front of us shattered and the bullet punctured the tyres of the one at the back. But it only made the situation worse. The opponents now had their guns out, firing at us from both the sides.

Rafael quickly turned the two wheeler in an abrupt ninety degree to the right. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck to keep myself from falling off.

We entered a confined space between two buildings in a lightening speed. The cars sure wouldn't fit in the narrow space.

"Get down. Quick." Rafael ordered when we were halfway through the lane.

"What?"

"We need to lose them. They're way more in number than us. There probably must be more cars out there waiting for us. Our bullets are limited as well. You see this?" He point at a metal ladder on the two storey building.

I nodded, hastily hopping off the motorcycle and beginning to climb up the ladder while he fired at the men who were now running towards us.

"I love you." Rafael said unexpectedly.

"I love you too." I replied nonetheless, continuing to climb up.

"I'm not talking to you."

Now that made me stop and gaze at him still down, caressing his motorcycle with a mournful face.

Boys and motorcycles!

"Get your ass moving or else I'll have to make that face when they kill you." I scolded.

He eyed me grumpily before giving his baby one last look. "Talking about ass," He lightly slapped my butt which was clearly on display from this position. "Nice one." He winked.

I can't with him.

Didn't he spank it enough this morning?

"Hey, whatch out!" I screamed in utter shock seeing a man aim his gun at Rafael.

This idiot kept grinning with his dirty eyes set on my ass, totally unaware of the threat.

"Rafael! You...you-"

The gunshot stopped me.

How does he do that? Rafael shot him without even looking. That's crazy.

"So I was saying," He started climbing and caught up to me within seconds. "How about we make this action scene erotic? That'd be more fun, right?" He squeezed my thigh.

"Stay quiet or I'll kick you down myself." I grunted in annoyance, hanging on one hand because my other one was busy aiming at the opponents who had started the ascened as well.

"Move." Rafael gently pushed me aside and propelled his legs over a glass window patch which splintered after his third attempt. "Quick!" He helped me climb inside and he followed soon after. We began marching our way down but we're blocked by more of them.

"Who are these people?" I mumbled mostly to myself as we engaged in a battle once again.

It was ten against two, that too after we killed three of them. We didn't even realize that we gradually reached up at the rooftop amidst the fight.

"Five of clock, Vittoria!" Raf altered.

I ducked down as in instinct saving myself a punch from the brown leather jacket guy.

"Why were you following us? Who are you?" I demanded while blocking his kick and jumping up in the air to spin back and jab my leg in his gut. The man fell down with a loud thid, groaning as his shoulder hit the cemented rooftop.