"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He murmured, gently stroking my cheek. "At first." He added mischievously.

Our fingers intertwined. Our eyes locked. Our breathing merged. So was the moment when he entered inside me, groaning as he claimed me inch by inch.

I held him tighter and my breath hitched. He really stretched me beyond my imagination. Pain, yes, but I welcomed it eagerly because along with it came pleasure.

"Rafael." I gasped. His entire length was buried inside me and boy! He was deep. He stayed there for a few seconds to let me adjust to his unexplainable huge size.

"Fuck, baby you're so tight." He started moving at a steady pace, sending electricity jolt through my entire body. I felt alive. I felt loved.

I transpired into another world. All I could hear was our heavy breaths and our moans which turned into groans as he increased the pace. The momentary sweet Rafael was gone. He was back to being the dominating one.

The one I could resist.

His pupils dilated and the lust in his eyes multiplied with every thrust which was harder than the previous one. "Who owns you?" He demanded.

"You own me."

"Who gets to control you?" His hand curled around my throat covered with his marks.

"You.. Ahh!... You get to control me." I could feel it build inside me.

"Good." He gave my throat a slight squeeze. "You feel so good, Vittoria."

It was getting more intense, more passionate. His speed was now insane. He pounded me like a starving beast. The sound of his balls slapping against my wet pussy made me lose it all.

"Raf! Can I.. Can I please cum?" I begged.

"Wrap your legs around my waist. Pull me more into you, come on." He urged, breathing heavily with his face buried into the crook of my neck. I obeyed like my life depended on it.

"Good girl. Now come for me." He growled.

That's it. The moment those words left his mouth, I let go of everything. My walls clenched around him and my body shuddered in a soul shattering orgasm. I came all over his dick. He didn't stop slamming into me. If only, he made it more fast, deep and rough.

"Raf! Aah!" I screamed his name over and over again.

"Yes baby, just like that. Fuck! There you go. Keep going. You fucking keep going!" He ordered.

I struggled like an entrapped animal but his strong arms held me in place, not allowing me to move an inch until I relished my entire orgasm.

"That's it. That's my good girl." He grabbed my jaw, capturing my lips. He slowly pulled out and thrusted back in with a ruthless force and repeated it.

I didn't know much time passed, a minute or an eternity. His groans transformed into grunts and I could feel him pulsating inside me. My mind clouded and the erotic haze once again took over my entire self.

"Please Raf! Please cum inside me." I knew he liked it when I begged.

"Is that what you want?" He groaned.

"Yes." I replied immediately.

"Then I'm gonna have to fill up up with my cum. You've been so good for me." He chuckled.

I swear I could kill for this sight – Rafael with his eyes closed, jaw clenched, his bottom lip quivering and his muscles flexing. His every breath conveyed who was the boss here.