"So fucking beautiful." He moaned, trailing his mouth downwards whislt leaving his marks all over my body.

"Oh baby, you're dripping wet." He grinned, stroking my clit with his fingers which made me expel several moans. "It's gonna be so easy for me slide in." He captured my nipple between his teeth, slightly tugging on it. I screamed in pleasure which caused him to increase the pressure of his fingers.

And then I screamed harder. Because he lifted his hand off me. He got off the bed and simply watched me with sadistic charcoal pools housing nothing but pure lust.

I found myself clutching the sheets, writhing in sheer helplessness. "This is torture."

"Uh huh." He laughed evilly. "You see how I felt when I had to stay away from you?" He  ran his fingertips along my inner thigh, heightened my frustrating.

"Spread your legs. Let me see what I own." His eyes darkened and his tone turned to the most dominating one, daring me to disobey him.

I complied, feeling some more blood rush to my already red face. He gawked at my pussy with greed. I could clearly see all the erotic scenes playing in his head which were now going to come to life.

My heart beat went crazy when he unbuckled his belt, yanking it off in one swift motion. The clanking of the metal increased the throbbing in my pussy which was aching in anticipation. Next fell off his pants which he quickly tossed aside.

"Eyes over here." He commanded, pointing at the bulge trapped in his boxers. My core clenched at that tone and I slowly moved my faltering shy gaze down where I was instructed.

If only he knew how much I'd secretly fantasized about it. My mouth went dry and I licked my lips. Then he finally pushed his boxers down and his manhood sprang out savoring the freedom.

My first reaction was a gasp. I instinctively scurried back ever so slightly, the thought of that huge monster stretching me open terrifying and pleasing me at the same time.

He snickered like a devil that he was, violently pulling me down by my ankle. An embarrassing screech escaped my lips.

"Do you like it? Do you like my dick?" He tapped my clit with the head of his dick making me grind onto him in desperation.

A loud scream sounding like a moan left from within me when I felt a harsh spank right over my soaking pussy.

"When I ask you something, I expect you to fucking answer it." He slapped it again, this time with his rock hard dick.

The thought of disobeying him tempted me if this was my punishment but I answered nonetheless.

"Yes, I like your dick. I love it." I cried in euphoria.

"And.." He rubbed the head along my wet lips, inducing a hiss from me. "Did I ask you to grind on me?"

"No. I'm sorry." I panted.

"Mmm. That's my good girl." He dipped inside me just for about half an inch and pulled out again having me scraping my legs on the bed. I was going insane.

"Please Rafael, I can't take the tease anymore." I wailed, on the verge of tears.

He raked his dirty gaze up and down my naked self, satisfied with himself. "I can't wait to fill you up either." Trapping me between under him with his arms on either side of me, he shifted as he positioned himself at my entrance.

My heart went wild with all the emotions flooding within me. This was as good as my first time. Apart from that gruesome incident, I'd never been with any guy. Hell, I hadn't even kissed anyone apart from Rafael. That's how much inexperienced I was.