Correction, Liam's tee.

"Well then kindly get lost." He pushed her by jabbing a finger in her shoulder.

"Shoo!" She swat his hand away. "I'd have to shower again."

His honey eyes overtly roamed over her wet hair, trailing down to the scanty water droplets on her neck while Liam, I'm sorry, idiot Liam and I looked away feeling awkward.

"Sir! Vittoria ma'am isn't present in her room." The guard sent up to her room informed.

That immediately made me crease my brows. Oliver passed me a semi worried look. It's only natural to think about the terrifying things considering the kind of business we were engaged in. But it's nothing like that.

"I'll get going. Bye." Alli immediately dashed for the door.

"Wait." Oliver's stern voice stopped her dead. He called out the guard again. "Search for her." He ordered, not leaving his burning gaze from Alli.

"Uh, Oliver, you're stressing out for no reason. She must be somewhere around." Liam voiced my thoughts.

He didn't reply but held us there, not allowing any of us to leave the living room. Toby shortly made an appearance in the similar outfit as Oliver and Liam.

"What's happening in the house?" He asked, confused.

Don't know why, but I was starting to get scared now.

"Have you seen Vittoria?" I asked anxiously and it worsened when he shook his head.

"Sir." The guard came running, holding a terrified expression.

No! This can't happen.

"Speak." Oliver commanded.

"She's nowhere to be found, sir. Not in the woods as well."

Boom!

The fear in my mind exploded. I couldn't think straight. Then I noticed something. "Where the fuck is Rafael?"

"I'll go inform boss. He's in his room." Jake hastened upstairs to his boss's room.

"Also make sure she isn't with him or else all this would be for nothing." I screamed at his running form before he went far enough to not hear me.

"Her phone!" Liam exclaimed, picking up the device carelessly tossed on the couch.

"She isn't with boss as well. He said hed be down in a minute." Jake informed.

Well, fuck!

"You!" Oliver howled at Allegra.

She was pushed against the wall in a heartbeat with Oliver's hand wrapped around her throat. It happened all so quickly that I couldn't even react.

"Where is my sister?" He snarled, increasing the pressure over her throat.

"The fuck is wrong with you, Oliver. She isn't the reason for all your problems." Toby yelled before I did, trying to pull him back.

Her blue eyes stared into his with a severe intensity. I don't understand why she wasn't fighting him back. She could easily kill him right this instant.

"Who were you talking to last night? I know you've done this. I'm giving you a last chance, Allegra. Where the fuck is my sister?"

"Calm down, Oliver. Why would she do any such thing?" I hurled him away from her, the air filled up with a series of coughs as she gasped for her breath.

"Are you really this blind, Mason?" He pushed me back. "No one knew she stayed here. Did anyone made sure her car has really broken down? No! She's lying."