Thankfully she agreed to join us back. We got a lot many links from her information merged with our own. However, they didn't do us any good.

Oliver and I even paid a visit to the safe house in Naples only to find it demolished already. There wasn't a single soul there.

About the mining company, we were slowly creeping inside it. We had the controlling stake. But how that shady company functioned was still something we needed to get accustomed to.

A familiar citrus fragrance invaded my nostrils, making me turn back to the source of it. I found myself get miraculously destressed and a smile stretched over my face.

I hid myself behind a pillar and pulled her into me, pressing my hand over her mouth to suppress her screams. "It's me, senori- ah, fuck!"

A sharp throb lanced through my ribs where her elbows crashed mercilessly. Why did I forget she knows how to get out such situations now.

"Stop it, Rafael." She glared.

"But I'm missing you." I grumbled.

"This isn't funny." She turned around to leave but I wasn't letting her have it this time like in the morning.

"Don't you miss me, senorita?" I held her tight, ignoring the little slaps on my chest.

Cute!

"We see each other everyday." She rolled her whiskey colored eyes, making me crave a glass, no, many glasses of it.

"I saw you after four days straight."

"Rafael, let go." She seethed.

"The fuck is going on over here?" Mason's enraged voice boomed in the hallway.

I swear I could kill someone right now. Most probably him.

They don't even let me spend two minutes alone with her. This is starting to get on my nerves now.

Vittoria used the distraction to her advantage and walked away without sparing anyone of us a glance.

"Don't you understand, she doesn't want to be anywhere near you?" The ultra protective brother spat.

"No! You don't want her to be anywhere near me. There's a difference." I retorted.

"Keep fooling yourself, Grayson. She's clearly moving on. You should do that too." He lightly tapped my shoulder and began walking away.

Calm down, Rafael.

You can't kill him.

Taking a deep breath, I decided to solve this once and for all. The problem isn't Vittoria. It's her brothers. I'll have to first make things right with them.

"Mason." I called him at a distance.

"What?" He half turned back with a bored look that he had mastered to piss me off.

Patience. Just a little patience.

"Can I talk to you fora minute?"

"No." He replied bluntly and continued walking away.

This guy!

"It's a request. Please."

The guards stationed at the hallway snapped their heads at me in shock. Yeah, yeah, what Rafael Grayson step over his ego.

"The things you do for love." I mouthed and they nodded, giving me sympathetic looks.

"Fine." Mason did his classic eye roll and followed me into my room.