"Promise you'll keep it a secret."

"Promise."

"Okay then." I smiled and strummed the guitar. This time, like magic, I kept staring into his eyes instead of shutting mine close like I always did. I thought I couldn't sing without my eyes closed, immersed into the feel of the song.

"This deserves a standing ovation." He jumped up, clapping his hands and plopped down again, this time a little more closer to me.

"Thank you, Mr Grayson." I giggled.

"One more." He pleaded.

"That enough. You should leave before someone catches us red handed." I said half heartedly.

"Please." He dragged like a stubborn kid.

Gosh! He's a mafia king and the CEO of the largest group of companies.

"Rafael! What did we decide? I thought we agreed upon maintaining a distance."

"Wrong, wrong, wrong. Absolutely wrong." He shook his head, pouting. "We decided to give each other some space."

"That's cheating." I put the guitar aside, crossing my arms to show my disapproval.

"And there was one prize I'd cheat to win." He grinned wickedly.

"No no no! Don't Taylor me into your ploy."

"So you won't sing for me." He challanged.

"Nope."

"Fine." He roughly pulled me into him, clasping his arms around me in a death grip. The familiar spicy cologne invaded my mind, turning everything into a thick haze of desire.

"Rafael! Let go." I protested but my hands had fisted his black teen, pulling him more into me.

"I won't until you agree to sing for me." He mumbled.

What's with this sudden interest in hearing me sing?

"Mason will really kill you if he saw us like this." I tried using that to get him to pull apart because I'm starting to lose control.

"The door's locked." His hands slowly crept beneath my sweater.

My breath hitched and I bit the inside of my cheek to trap a moan from escaping. Then suddenly it struck me.

"Did you enter from the secret door?" I squealed, peering at the mirror which was pushed aside.

"Mhmm. I did have some evil intentions with it. Like walking in unannounced to catch a glimpse of you changing, or touch you inappropriately when you're sleeping, or barge into the shower and join you in."

My reaction to his words was a fit of laughter. He's the first person I've seen who wants to portray himself as a pervert.

"You found it funny, Miss Andress?" He creased his brows. "My aim was to turn you on."

"Like this?" I couldn't stop laughing. "Okay, okay! Tell me what song shall I present. I'll pay heed to my fan's request." I did a hair flip.

"Willow!" He made the puppy face.

"I thought you didn't like Taylor Swift anymore." I smirked.

"Bull crap! It's beyond human capabilities to dislike Taylor Swift."

She'd be damned if she knew the mafia king fanboys her.

"Don't you think that song would fit perfectly on us?" He said dreamily.

I shook my head at his unwarranted cute behavior. He always has his way of making me do everything he wants.

Clearing my throat, I picked up my guitar, ready for his demand.