"Fuck! That was good." Alli and I high fived while Rafael tried hard not to laugh at his best friend.

Just then, something swept past me in full speed. I could feel the air blowing by as it swooshed from next to me.

"You have an in-house tornado, Rafael?"

"Actually that was our sister." Oliver said in a plain tone.

Really? I looked around but she had disappeared somewhere already.

"May I know the story about your arse, Mr Rivera?" Rafael tried imitating her British accent.

"Don't ever do that again." Alli warned. "You're the mafia king. You are supposed to sound scary, not like a boiling egg."

"My British accent sounded like a boiling egg?" He appeared to be so hurt.

Then they were engaged in learning the accent god knows why. And then it clicked. It hit me like a freaking freight train.

"How did you know Allegra is vegan?" I narrowed my eyes at Oliver.

Silence.

Rafael and I threw them inquisitive stares and they were busy admiring the architecture of this unnecessarily huge mansion.

"Hello? Are we still here?" I snapped my fingers.

"Yesterday night Mr Rivera and I had a little 'we hate each other' moment in Vittoria's room where he fell over his arse-"

"That's not the point." He yelled.

"Okay, then go ahead and tell the point." She smirked.

He visibly tensed. "Why don't you say it by yourself." He flinged threatening gazes at her.

"Fine." She smirked. "So he asked me to sip tea because I'm British. I said I even liked coffee. He said to go and sip coffee and not chew his brains. I said no because I highly doubt they'd have almond milk. So yes, that's how he knew."

"And what was Vittoria doing all this time?" Rafael asked, amused.

"Getting entertained." I scoffed.

As if on cue, she came running from the kitchen with her bag hung in her wrist, holding a coffee cup in one hand and her heels in the other.

"Oh my god! I'm getting late! I'm getting late! Move Masey! Where the fuck is the door?" She squealed.

"It was there until yesterday." Alli pointed to the door.

"Why didn't you wake me up, Alli?" She panted, running around frantically.

"I tried, but you kept saying five more minutes grandpa until I got tired and gave up on you."

"Stop! You'll tumble down." I held her in place while she put her heels on. I noticed Rafael staring at her right in front of me. Giving him a sharp glare, I stood between them, blocking his view.

He muttered something under his breath and looked away.

"When will you have this coffee?" I asked.

"In the car." She started running to the door but I held her back.

"What the fuck Mason! I'm going to be late. Let me go."

"You won't have coffee while driving. It might divert your attention." I snatched the cup.

"You don't make sense." She groaned in annoyance.

"You as it is drive roughly." I complained.

"Hey Mason!" Rafael called me out. "She likes it rough."