"Oh! Sorry, it'll take a little time to differentiate." She said sheepishly.

"To answer your question," She focused her attention back on me. "I was the show stopper at the fashion show in New York. An object came flying into my face right when I was on the stage. It was the copper seal."

"What the fuck!" Toby exclaimed.

"I'm surprised none of you know about it. The video went crazy viral on the internet." Her voice turned slightly low as if feeling ashamed at the memory.

"You know miss Tanner, there are some people who don't even find trolls involving you worth their while." Oliver passed a snide comment.

I noticed the way hurt sweeped through her sapphire eyes but she did a great job concealing it in the form of a heated glare.

"And yet you're wasting your time to pass these remarks on her instead of finding your sister. You should feel honoured, Alli." Mason came to her rescue.

"Forget it." She mumbled. "Something similar happened in Toronto. When I returned to the green room after the ramp walk, I found the same seal with a note saying that that would be my last fashion show."

"Holy f-" Vittoria stopped dead when Oliver's warning glare cut through. "What happened next?"

"Three men from the Invisible Army attacked me back at home in London. They wanted to scar my face." She rolled her eyes.

"Jesus." Liam straightened up, snapping his eyes open. "Those evil bastards!"

"Bloody arses." She scoffed. "They left this sweet world with their unidentifiable corpses. The Visitant isn't so smart after all. They always undermined my capabilities."

"Must be a man then." Vittoria scrunched up her face.

"Why would they want to hurt you?" Toby asked.

"They're afraid of her. They believe she can find them. Also, it could be on Nikolai's request considering she had started to break her alliance with him." Mason answered on her behalf.

It took me a while to process that. For some reason I can't believe it's as easy for her to break her alliance with Nikolai. Not only them, even their fathers shared a strong bond, always supporting each other.

In fact it was their joined efforts which made it possible for themto kill dad – the Leader of Esztar. Nikolai's father ruled for an entire year until I killed him and Mr Tanner and everyone else. Now she's saying she suddenly doesn't want to be with Nikolai because he's obsessed with her and forcing her to be with him in every way.

"What are you insinuating?" Vittoria questioned Mason.

I was too lost in my thoughts to focus on what they were discussing. However, I caught up quickly.

"What I'm saying is that we need to focus on Luca to reach till the Visitant. There seems to be some hidden connection between them that we're not seeing." He asserted.

That made sense. But one thing still bugged me. "How are you two so sure about it?"

"Nikolai and I always wanted to find the Visitant but I don't know why I feel Luca was just pretending to do so. It was almost like he doesn't want their identity to be busted." Allegra said.

"Are you saying Luca knows them?" I asked, disbelieved.

"No. Of course not." Mason answered. "I'm implying that Luca unlike us doesn't have a problem with the Visitant. Why would he, when he's the one to be benefitted the most by them."

Honestly, I've had that thought as well and Mason verifying it is good enough. I'd never tell that arrogant human but his mind was something else. My eyes fell over a surprisingly silent Vittoria and regretted seeing her the very next second.