1

"Wake up Rose your father wants to see you" Jin the butler said. He stood over the sleeping girl trying. His best to wake her up from her deep slumber. "Come on Rose wake up" he pleaded. Rose groaned finally waking up from. Her deep slumber when she realized that he wasn't going to. Leave until she woke up she sighed and got out of bed making. Her way to her father's office. "What do you want?" She asked not even take one glance at him.

Her father let out a sigh and stood from his seat and walked. Over to her she had her arms crossed over her chest. "Don't use such tone with me Roseanne Park" he told her anger in his voice. Rose scoffed poking her inner cheek with her tongue. "Cut the crap what do you want?" She asked once more getting frustrated. "I want you to take over my company" he proposed. She furrowed her eyebrows the one. Thing she hated the most was taking over her father's company.

And without any hesitation she said no making her father's eyes. Widen no one has ever dared to go against his words not even Rose.

"What did you say?" He questioned. Rose took a deep breath trying not to get angry. "Are you deaf I said no" she sassed. "How dare you" he snapped. Rose knew the consequences of not following. Her father's orders but she didn't care. "You can't force me to do something I don't want to do" she argued.

"I'm your father I have the rights" he argued back. He gritted his teeth angry by his daughter. Rose chuckled, "rights what rights?". Her father's blood boiled with anger he slammed. His fist down hard on his desk. "Leave before I hurt you and this conversation isn't over Roseanne" he said in between clenched teeth. "Yes it is" Rose muttered before leaving his office.

That night Rose decided to search for her mother her missing case. File was dismissed by the chief of the police department two years ago. So now it was up to her to find her long lost mother.

Suddenly she heard keys jiggling and footsteps walking towards her room. Then she heard the sound of her door being locked. That's when she realized that they just locked her inside. She immediately got up and dashed to the door. She banged on the door pleading for them to let her out. "Let me out of here you assholes" she yelled. Continuing to hit the door with her hand. The man who locked her up smirked and walked away.

Rose fell to the ground tears streaming down her face she. Pulled her legs up to her chest hugging her knees sniffling. She heard a voice on the other side of the door. "Rose". Her eyes widened, "Jin".

"Yes it's me" he told her. She was so happy to hear his voice. "Jin please get me out of here" her voice cracked from all the crying. Jin replied with a 'I'm trying' as he struggled with the hair pin. The door opened reveling her butler Jin she engulfed him in. A tight hug thanking him over and over again. "Rose Listen" Jin began breaking the hug. "Wait..." She was cut off by Jin.

"That's not important... you need to leave now and search for your mother okay".

He looked at Rose with sympathy and encouragement he could see. That she didn't know how to react by his sudden words but he wanted. Her to be happy and her mother was her happiness. She flashed him a gentle smile thanking. Him once again. "Okay now go pack your stuff make. Sure no one sees you especially your father I'll be waiting outside" he said before leaving the room.

"Thank you so much Jin I'm going to miss you" Rose beamed. Lisa stood next to Rose eager to leave. Lisa was Rose's bestfriend they've been best friends since childhood. Rose invited her on her trip to Korea where Rose's mom was. She knew that because Jin has also been helping with the investigation.

Jin and Rose hugged one last time wishing each other good bye. They turned around both girls heading towards the departure hall. Rose turned around waving at Jin with a big smile on her face.

Jin replied with a slight smile as well waving her a good bye then. They disappeared. "Let go off us" Lisa yelled. Both the girls were waiting for the taxi to come pick. Them up to take them to the hotel they were staying at but footsteps. Came up behind them and boom they were being kidnapped.

"Let go you piece shit" Rose spat. The two men just chuckled and placed a white cloth over both. The girls mouth covering their nose and soon their vision became. Blurry and then everything went pitch black. "Well well well what do we have here". The voice that belonged to a man woke both girls up from. Deep sleep they slowly opened their eyes to take a look around. Their surroundings it was full of blood and dead bodies.

Not to mention that it smelt awful in there and then their eyes landed. On the man who was standing in front of them.

He had dark black hair and black eyes and lastly his pink plump. Lips that curved a smirk his black eyes gazed over the two of them. Pleased by what he was looking at both girls struggled to break free. "Let us go!" Lisa yelled. "Let's see here Roseanne Park and Lalisa Manoban?" he pointed at each of them. Rose looked up at him eyes widen how did he know their names.

"W-who are you and h-how do you know us?" she stuttered.

"That's not important kitten" he said leaning closer to her. Brushing his lips over her skin moving them to her ear his. Hot breath brushed over her ear. Sending shivers down her body.

"What do you want from us?" She glared at him. He laughed but that laughed turned into a groan. "I want to kill you". Both girls eyes widened sweat started. Forming on their foreheads as their heart started beating faster. "You son of a..." She was cut off by him. "Do you want to see your mom?" he suddenly ask cutting her off. Those words that came out of his mouth made her eyes soften.

"My mom?". He nodded. "Do you want to know why I kidnapped you?" He ask again. Yes she desperately wanted to know. But the only thing she could think about was her mom. "Park Corporation" he repeated it about seven times for her. "Park Corporation... Park Minjun".

Yes she knew about Park Corporation she once heard. Her father talking about it but never. Showed any interest in it. He stood in front of them again. The smirk on his face returning but this time it was an evil smirk. "That's right kitten that's my dad's name the worlds biggest mafia" he began.

"And my name is Park Jimin his son".