Take a picture it will last longer

Start from the beginning

I was getting annoyed at this guy who did he think he was? I rolled my eyes and spoke. "Tell me what you're here for and who you are otherwise I will close the door in your face".  He leaned against the frame and said. "Anger looks cute on you...I mean your nose scrunches up and you do this thing with your tongue. It's cute."

That's it...I have a mate for gosh sake who did this guy think he was flirting with me? I closed the door in his face and said "stay out weirdo".

I turned around face to face with my hyungs. More specifically my Yoongi hyung. "Min Jungkook who was at the door? It better not have been my friend because that type of behaviour is not acceptable". I looked at him and scratched my head. "Am...no?" I looked at him weirdly and he just raised his brow.

He walked past me as I smiled sheepishly at the rest of my hyungs who were not looking amused. Yoongi hyung opened the door and instantly pulled that guy into a hug. "Jin hyung you're here." They hugged and I could not believe my hyung was friends with this guy.

If that didn't surprise me, V hyung also ran to him and hugged him tightly. "My hyung I missed you so much, my older brother you left me for so long".

Older brother? The fuck! When did he have an older brother? Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon hyung all went to him and took turns hugging their "hyung" I'm guess Yoongi hyung is no longer the oldest.

"Will someone explain who he is and why you all know him?"

Namjoon hyung answered me. "This Jungkook is your Yoongi hyung's old friend. Remember how he went abroad to study medicine? He met Jin hyung there and he's recently come back to Korea. Since your hyung wants to spend time with him he asked Jin hyung to stay with us for a while."

"Wait....so how do the rest of you know him?"

Hoseok hyung answered. "It really is a small world Kookah. Jin hyung actually went to the same college as me, Namjoon met Jin hyung when he used to visit Yoongi hyung when he was abroad and Jimin knows him because of Taehyung".

I couldn't really reply to his answer when V hyung spoke too. "He's also my brother...my biological one." Jimin just smirked and said "thank you for clarifying that Tae".

"Since you already know us all Jin hyung this is Jungkook my younger brother and Jungkook this is Jin hyung". I awkwardly waved acting as if I hadn't just been so rude to him five minutes ago.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jungkook". He came up to me and kissed the back of my hand. I let him do that to me easily. He was so sweet about it all. I was so rude and he was so sweet.

"Yes it's nice to me you too". With that I retrieved my hand and blushed.

Jimin hyung ran up to Jin and linked arms with him. "Come on hyung I'll show you to your room. Then I can give you a house tour too". Why was I suddenly feeling jealous when Jimin hyung took Jin's attention away from me? I felt really weird in the pit of my stomach. I felt like I should be the one having all of his attention.

Once Jimin hyung dragged Jin with him Hoseok hyung ran after them stating "Jiminah I'm your alpha what is this nonsense?"

I looked towards my brother and his two soulmates and said. "How are you bringing an unmated alpha into the house knowing your own brother who's an omega is unmated too?"

V hyung giggled and said "silly Kook even Jimin isn't mated. Do you see a mate mark on him?" I shook my head indicating a no. "Exactly two omegas are unmated and so is Hoseok you were never worried around him". Namjoon hyung stated.

"That's true hyung but I have faith in Hoseok hyung I know he won't hurt me. Plus he's my Jimin hyung's soulmate. This man however he....he does things to me. I don't know how I feel about it". Yoongi hyung smirked and said "do you find him attractive kook?"