Chapter 2 Shi Feng is a rich second-generation experiencing life?

“Brother, I lost my cell phone, can I borrow your cell phone to make a call?”

“Handsome guy, can we add a WeChat?”

“Little brother is so handsome, do you want to make an appointment?”

As soon as Shi Feng got off the bus, he was surrounded by a bunch of gorgeous female college students.

My heart is also quite helpless, secretly saying that these girls are really real. If there is no such supercar today, these girls would not even look at him at all. Now with the Bugatti Veyron, the call of a handsome guy is really passionate. .

“Huh? What’s the situation?”

He Xinyu, who was chatting with Peng Mingyu, couldn’t help but looked over here.

“It turned out to be a Bugatti Veyron!”

Rich second-generation Peng Mingyu recognized the orange luxury supercar at a glance.

Peng Mingyu likes supercars very much. His dream is to one day own a Bugatti Veyron. Unfortunately, with the strength of their Peng family, they have not had the courage to buy this car for the time being.

“Is this car great?”

He Xinyu blinked her eyes and looked confused. She didn’t know much about cars. In her eyes, there was no difference between Bugatti and Ferrari.

“What do you know!”

The emotional Peng Mingyu glared at He Xinyu and said with a trembling voice,

“Bugatti Veyron was originally a model of luxury supercars, and this model is even more of a model. It is a luxury car that I have always wanted but never got!”

Peng Mingyu gritted his teeth and said, “My Ferrari is only two million. This Bugatti Veyron is worth twenty Ferraris!”

“Twenty Ferraris, wouldn’t it be worth more than 40 million?”

He Xinyu’s eyes widened, with the same shock on her face.

Her family background is average, and Peng Mingyu is already the richest local tyrant she knows. She didn’t expect that she would meet a richer man than Peng Mingyu!

What is the concept of a 40 million luxury car?

“Um?”

In a daze, He Xinyu suddenly noticed the handsome man surrounded by a group of girls.

Isn’t that your boyfriend, oh no, is that ex-boyfriend Shi Feng?

“Why is he here? Impossible. I have been in love with him for three years, and he is reluctant to buy a mobile phone worth 2,000 yuan. How can he afford this luxury supercar?”

He Xinyu’s head was a little confused. She thought she had hallucinations, but she rubbed her eyes, only to find that the one standing next to Bugatti and surrounded by many beautiful women was her ex-boyfriend Shi Feng!

After He Xinyu was stunned, he saw that Peng Mingyu had already walked towards Shi Feng.

As the young master of the Peng Group, the entire upper-class circle of Cangzhou, the son of a daughter, and Peng Mingyu also knew a lot, but Shi Feng, this was the first time I saw him.

Driving a luxury car worth 40 million yuan, but wearing a few hundred yuan of staff uniforms, no one thinks it is strange to change it.

However, at this time, Peng Mingyu’s attention was focused on the Bugatti Veyron who was thinking about it, and he naturally ignored this point.