{Multi-tasking basically; u know #goodateverything Maknae> A/N👀}

Jeongguk was about to stroke his boyfriend's member after massaging his balls for a long time, a thud sound interrupted their intimacy.

The couple turned their head towards the sound direction only to see the little puppy pushed a glass placed on the table & water dripping to the floor.

- I regret bringing him already! 

Jeongguk groaned loudly when Taehyung chuckled & pecked his lips before getting up from bed, adjusting his messed up robe properly.

"I think he's hungry, we should feed him."  Taehyung said taking the little pup in his hands lovingly.

- And when is my turn huh? 

Jeongguk whined pointing at his huge bulge, clearly in a fucked up state. 

"Soon baby" Taehyung said winking at his lover who was sulking, facepalming too.

- You better change that damn bathrobe baby or I'll just take you right now right here & I won't care if hyung returns.

"Well then...How about this-"

Taehyung bit his lips seductively before picking up the robe up from his bottom, wiggling the bubble ass to tease Jeongguk making his mouth watered & even more hard boner.

- YOU! WAIT COME BACK RIGHT HERE I SWEAR TAEEEEEEE.....

Taehyung ran out of the room hurriedly to escape from his lover's hand with an innocent scared puppy holding close to his chest.

"Tannie~ you don't love me anymore hmph!"

- Because you came home late yesterday & he slept without seeing you so he's giving attitude.

"Look Ggukie! He's not even looking at my way! 

Bubbaaaa pwease Tannie. Your TaeTae ish sowwyyy~"

It's been months since Taehyung moved in into their little apartment with the puppy they named Yeontan. It was no less their family member. That adorable puppy became the part of their soul. 

Finally after so much convincing, the pup started licking Taehyung's whole face indicating he wasn't upset anymore. Taehyung giggled at that adorable treatment.

They were in their bed, cuddling since morning as it was their day off, playing with Yeontan.

"Tannie got bigger no?"

- Hmm though he's just 3 months now. Got much healthier too.

"Mhmm my bubba*peck* I love you *peck* sho much"

Taehyung kept pecking the pup's little paws lovingly when he felt Jeongguk dug his face in the crook of his neck immediately. Taehyung giggled loudly at that ticklish sensation. 

- Love me toooo~

"Ggukie I'm literally in your arms right now"

- So what? You're not giving me attention.

"Don't dare to whine now. I've been giving you all attention till m-morning" 

Taehyung bit his lips, blushing by his own words remembering what attention he meant. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)