chapter 45 | Your first one

Start from the beginning

The pleasure starts to slowly overwhelm him, and he brings his hand down to her thighs, but she takes this as a message and turns her body towards him, and this ends up in a way more suggestive position. Hojun, who is easily affected by anything that she does at this right moment, exhales in her mouth and asks for some tongue game again, and he loses his mind once she gives it to him. She also touches him up and drags her hand down his chest, then he runs his eager one up her thigh without thinking about the skirt that she wears, their panting merging together into each other's mouth.

"Sit on his lap, y/n," I lick my lips, getting turned on while watching them give pleasure to each other, and making Hojun's first kiss with her as special as it could ever be. Luckily, she pays attention to me and breaks the kiss, their lips do not leave each other's ones, and she moves to sit astride his lap, but this action gets me to notice a bulge in his pants.

She is going to feel and know how big he is now.

Y/n smiles, her arms wrapped around his neck, Hojun demands more and carries on, never letting this orgasmic moment come to an end. He is breathing so hard and being so needy, this is as addictive as drugs. The way they kiss and touch each other is so gentle but desperate, especially from Hojun's side, that I cannot deny how hard I am.

After what happened with y/n last night, I see her in a different way, and I am even more deeply in love, attached to her, but this makes me happy to see how comfortable and good they both are together.

As if y/n was aware of how much I love seeing them let go and get off, she subtly pushes her hips back and forth, meaning she is rubbing herself on his erection, but his body reacts pretty powerfully to it, and he moans in her mouth but squeezes her thigh, getting me to hear how he sounds when he lets his pleasure out for the first time. The kiss comes to an end, y/n pulling away. She gazes down at him as his eyes are still closed, and she presses one last kiss on his parted lips to go back on her spot.

Hojun comes back from his dream state, and they both look at each other, but a smile forms on their faces at the same time, and they glance away. Hojun turns towards me to be back in his previous position, but I chuckle. I cannot help but peek up at them both. "Are you still with me? Are you okay?"

"Throw the dice," she ignores my question, smiling at me but making me feel like she did not expect him to be so good. "I want the dare to be a French kiss with you, please."

"You won't get what you want," she refuses, breaking my heart. "Okay then..." I deal with it and check what number I get.

— Next day —

Monday, November 1st, 2021.

6:40 am.

I sit down on y/n's desk chair while drinking coffee that I got us, Hojun drinking his chocolate milk and reading the notes she wrote since he always finds them way more helpful and clear while y/n is eating a snack I bought with the Starbucks.

My eyes check them both, all of us remaining pretty silent. I sip on the creamy coffee I am enjoying more than usual but cannot help worrying about Hojun whenever I look at him.

Last night was the first one spent with the two of them, it felt amazing, we cuddled together, we talked nonstop, and I genuinely loved it. It was fun, special, and soothing to share a whole day with one another.

Feeling a bit lonely on my chair while both of them are on the bed, I stand up to join them and sit down next to Hojun. I want to know how he is feeling after his first kiss with y/n since I already talked about it with y/n when we took a shower together after waking up.