chapter 16 | Private

< look at this😭 ]

I take a look at the picture he sent me but see a small teddy bear that is not even bigger than the palm of his hand.

[ what's that? >

< I bought a whole pack of chocolate milk and got this as a gift! I'm crying this is so cute ]

[ 😂 >

[ you're a baby >

< your baby🥰 ]

[ my baby is y/n >

< 😦 ]

< let me have a real talk with this girl. Who do you think she us for stealing my man?! ]

[ cant understand a thing you said, I only speak English bro but she's my baby as I said:) >

< you think she is but what if another guy is already her man? Have you thought about that? ]

[ why do you like hurting me? >

< cause you're hurting me too ]

[ I'm going to bed. >

I lock my phone after getting this excuse to leave, and I drop it on my bedside table, stretch, and let out the satisfaction without caring about how moany I sound since Chiwon is out with his friends.

I switch all the lights off and cover my body with my blanket, and I turn on my right to face the wall and go to sleep.

- Next day -

Friday, September 17th, 2021.

12:10 pm.

I sit down at a table to finally chill and eat lunch with my best friends, and I put my tray down on it. Hojun sits on my left, and Kimoon goes right in front of us as always.

"I forgot to ask you, but where are you going to go with y/n tonight?" Kimoon's curiosity appears out of the blue, and I chew on what I have in my mouth before answering. "Nothing...She's visiting her parents this weekend."

"Oh," he eats some of the rice he took, and Hojun joins the conversation, but with his mouth full. "So sad..." the sarcasm runs through his breath, and my eyes land on him. "Shut up."

He smirks but keeps on eating, and I get distracted very quickly by the vibration of my phone in a pocket of my trousers. I hurry to check what this is, hoping for it to be a message from y/n.

My expectations drop to the ground once I see who the text is from.

I open the photo, no matter how much disappointment I feel, and I lean back on my chair in case this might be a nude.

< hey, what do you think of this outfit?❤ ]

I check the photo for the second time after reading the text but heave a sigh.

"Damn," Hojun does not mind his own business but behaves like a nosy guy who does not know what privacy is, and he inches even closer to have a better sight of the picture. "Big boobs and thick thighs. Who's that?"

"Just a girl I sometimes chat with," I raise my eyebrows and leave the application to not even waste my time. I thought she was different from all those girls who only want dick, but I guess I was wrong. "Just a girl? Hm. I wish 'just some girls' would send me mirror pics of them with such a deep cleavage and short skirt too."