chapter 14 | Protecting

This does not seem joyful at all but rather bad.

The nosiness taking over me, I hurry up and head to the group of people that are forming a crowd and speaking loud, but as soon as I see Kimoon standing in front of someone who is smaller, and Hojun fighting with Minhyuk who is holding his crying girlfriend close to him, my guts tell me this is not right at all.

I rush towards Kimoon first and nudge my way between the students, but my heart skips a beat once I see Kimoon take y/n, who is bleeding, inside to not stay here. I push everyone now that I know this is about her, and I burst inside the building, fearing y/n might not be alright.

"What the fuck is happening?" I run towards them and fix my eyes on y/n as Kimoon just stopped in front of the nurse's office with her, and I touch her face to check what is the reason for her to be crying and holding her wrist where her hand is covered in blood. "That fucking bitch hurt her! I swear I'm gonna fucking kill her and beat the shit out of her for doing this," he shows anger like he is not used to doing it, standing in front of the door to wait for someone to open it but being unable to remain calm.

"Gayoon?" the wrath grows inside at the speed of light, feeling the rhythm of my heartbeat harden under this. "Yes, who the fuck do you want it to be other than her?" he cannot control his anger but takes some of it out on me, but I do not say anything about this, I understand his state.

No matter what I know is forbidden, I drop my bag on the floor and get out of here to thump towards Gayoon and throw her in the wall just next to her without caring about the consequences, what is wrong, I do not care just a bit at this right moment. "What the fuck did you do to her, you fucking whore?"

"She's the one who hit me first!" she dares to lie. "Get away from her right now, asshole," her disgusting boyfriend, the one who used to be a best friend to me, wrenches me away from her, getting me to lose my composure and throw my fist in his face. "Don't fucking touch me, alright?! Your fucking bitch, this worthless piece of damn shit just fucking hurt my friend, and you still have the fucking audacity to defend her?!"

"You don't even know—"

"Shut the fuck up!" I cut him off, not wanting to hear just a word from him. I turn towards the girl to make it clear it again and not be kind anymore. "And you. I swear that I better not ever see you around y/n just once more. Got it? You're fucking lucky that you're a girl otherwise I'd already have beaten you up so fucking hard that you'd be in pain for the rest of your miserable life," the words fly out of my mouth, the anger weighing on my chest and mind as only the thought of y/n being in pain because of her is remaining in my head.

I do not waste one more single second here but go back to y/n, and I hear Hojun follow me to leave this crowd of people who enjoyed recording everything. "Kimoon slapped her and made her fall, that's why she's playing the victim and crying," he explains to me as I noticed that we are alone, surely because y/n and Kimoon went inside the office.

"She deserves worse than that," I clench my fist and bite my lips, doing my best to not burst and run back there to punch these two pieces of shit. "I know right, I even saw it happening! She literally threw y/n on the ground and hit her, and when I asked y/n what the hell happened, she told me that it was because that stupid bitch thought she had sex with you after seeing your last post, then y/n told that she was ridiculous and to her to leave her alone, and she got mad."

"Wasn't there any teacher?" I lift my hand up to point in that direction, unconsciously. "There was, but the one who got in trouble is Kimoon. Of course."

"I fucking hate her so much," a smile of rage draws itself upon my face, and my teeth squeeze my bottom lip. "No matter what kind of shit she does, she always gets away with it for fuck's sake!"