Chapter 74 - Language Savant

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later, the new knowledge had sunk in a lot better, and he was feeling more accustomed to it. Who knew that knowing so many Earth Languages would help with these ones here? He would keep pushing the boundaries and make sure he didn't lose the languages. After all, the Skill didn't say that he couldn't lose the knowledge if he didn't keep constantly using it.

He took a look at the part of his status that had to do with languages. This was going to be the easiest one to get to Level one hundred, it was odd that it was level forty-five that was the following change in Skill, and then the next one was at seventy, not seventy-five. He supposed he shouldn't be surprised, it seemed like random levels, but it was clear now that those were the first four. All Skills appeared to follow the same pattern. He had just been lucky to know so many languages to be able to take advantage of this capability. Somehow he thought one hundred was the next time the Skill would 'evolve'. He wasn't sure why. There was no rational reason for thinking that when the rest had not happened where he was expecting them.

Languages

+1% per day if used, -1% per day if not used

Level

Exp

Next

Effect

Description

Learning

Language Learning

85

26170

30082

42.5%

Bonus to learning new languages also you can boost others ability to learn languages as well.

Earth Languages

English

100.0%

Earth Languages

Gujarati

100.0%

Earth Languages

French

63.5%

Earth Languages

Hindi

73.5%