The last bit of my patience crumbled. They made her cry. It's what they do best.

"Well that's because I never gave her a reason to not trust me." I bellowed, hoping the hate in my voice reached these bastards' good for nothing brains. "She trusted you and what did you do? Fucking traded her for someone else. You used her as a bait while knowing how fucking useless and incapable you are."

"Stop it! Just stop it, all of you." She cried, every tear slashing my heart into pieces. "I wasn't going to hide it from you forever. He said he'd come back soon. I was going to tell you then."

"Hey, it's okay. Don't pay attention to them." Toby placed a hand over her shoulder. "You guys can't get mad at her for this. This is exactly what we've done with her countless times." He scolded.

Okay, maybe I don't hate him as much now.

"Didn't we do it again? She wasn't here when we got him here. Did she not deserve to know about it?" He continued.

"Glad to know at least one of them has got brains installed." I remarked.

"Just so you know Rafael, I heard your conversation with Oliver near my room. When exactly were you planning to tell me huh?" She glared at him.

The anger on his face was replaced by a similar horrid expression. He closed his eyes, exhaled and massaged his temples.

A chuckle broke free from my lips. "Is your middle name facepalm? Thanks dude, you've cut my efforts to keep my sister away from you into half. You do majority of the work anyway."

"If I were you, I'd watch my mouth." He warned.

I stared at him blankly for a few seconds, patiently waiting for some more threats which never came. "Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to feel threatened?" I snorted.

Vittoria shook her head, annoyed and began untying the ropes on my wrists. No one dared to stop her.

"Just a warning. They'll be dead within sixty seconds of my hands being free." I stated. Her fingers moved away from the ropes.

"You won't do any such thing, Mase."

"Oh I fucking will."

"They don't deserve this hate Mason." She sighed.

"They made you cry in front of my eyes. Like hell I'd let that slide."

"His anger was justified. I know how that feels. Besides, you lied too. I haven't forgotten about it." She tried to reason. "Look Mason. If you really love me, you won't kick and punch anyone."

"Fine!" I huffed. My hands were free in a few seconds.

"Masey." She cried into my chest while I held my sister after so long. I've never stayed away from her for so much time. If only things were different! I'd never separate her from me. Ever.

"I missed you so much." She sobbed, her voice muffled.

"I missed you too, kiddo." I kissed her head. A lone tear escaped my eyes but I quickly wiped it away.

I heard another sniffling sound and saw Toby wiping his tears. "You need a hug too?" I glanced at him, holding back a laugh.

"I could use one. Can I join?" He wiped a few more tears with his sleeve.

"Fuck off!" I flipped him the bird.

"Alright got it." He mumbled in despair.

"Let's just get out of here first. I hate this room." Without waiting for a reply, she dashed out of the obnoxious room and I followed her into the living room but not before returning Rafael's hateful glare.