The Huge Finale -Epilogue

Note: The last part! Each Disney character got an ending. And the mouth-dropper in Time's Castle. You'll see...

Vanellope and Mulan's Ending:

Of course there's more going on in the internet than ever was...

The little candy girl and the chinese warrior...

Hanging out on their get-together as usual.

Vanellope: Now since this whole White Queen issue was one and done...And the Chronosphere problem was over with...I was wondering if you got favorites during that crazy journey...Really?

Mulan: Okay, I need to be honest here...Everything about the Chronosphere...The White Queen...Jafar...Even that Estella woman...I thought we kinda end up in a wild chase of a chicken...

Vanellope: Right?!

Mulan: Despite what we went thru...The thieves from London have been full of their silly selves...

Vanellope: Yeah...Horace has a thing with food...Arty is a real Mad Hatter in person...Well not really but just the way I see in him...Jasper was the sensible one...He seems caring with others...And don't get me started on the Thief Queen here...

Mulan: I know...But hearing that she's the Baroness' daughter the entire time?!

Vanellope: Right?!

Mulan: It would clarified why Estella don't want to rob her. Besides the ego-maniac issue of herself.

Vanellope: Probably because she gave up her dream for family. And recently, that secret about Estella was out. She's now the crazy-mad-lady-Cruella.

Mulan: Do you think she and her family are getting used to Hellman Hall now Cruella lives there?

Vanellope: Yeah...Just wait until she starts liking to fashion design a fur coat...She'll be the story of the mad, mad, mad world here...

Mulan: Heh, heh...Cruella will be famous for that...I just hope the others in different time periods are all right too...

Vanellope: Eugene Fitzherbert is a funny kind of thief...Well he was...

Mulan: Let's not forget Elsa's ice powers...Kristoff's skepticism...Maleficent's healing as a light fairy...Alice the curious one who has been to Underland before...Varian's ambition as the inventor...I'm just glad he's going to be okay...

Vanellope: Varian's with his dad now...I loved seeing people from different timelines be happy after such craziness over the Chronosphere and everything...

Mulan: Me too...

Vanellope: But that got me wondering...Elsa doesn't have a sister in her timeline...Eugene didn't snuck in Rapunzel's tower...And Jafar altered his timeline with the Chronosphere...Jasmine lost the lamp...At least I give it back to Aladdin...And the White Queen end up in the dungeon....Will they ever get a happy ending anyhow???

Mulan: Don't worry. I believe they will. When I looked in the mirror, my reflection has show me who I really am. I saved my father from another war. I even beat Shan-Yu for heaven's sake!

Vanellope: I just wanted excitement as a racer. Ralph and I came here for the Sugar Rush steering wheel. Because the arcade wheel got broke. If I didn't go to Slaughter Race, I wouldn't be here.

Mulan: You still race with Shank?

Vanellope: Yeah! I was having a blast!

Mulan: Well...maybe if we got our happy ending just now, everyone from different timelines will too...