Estella the Thief Queen 2

1974. London.

In the thieves hideout, Jasper and Horace are having breakfast on their round table. Jasper was drinking his tea. Horace eats his favorite cereal. The Rice Krispies.

Jasper: We need new angles.

Horace: I agree.

They drank and munch on food.

Horace spoke after swallow his cereal.

He asked: How long has it been since we know Estella?

Jasper took a moment to think.

He answered: 10 years.

Horace: After what she had done for us, she didn't consider for herself, has she?

Jasper: It's her choice, Horace. Estella can design clothes for us. And we steal. That's the whole family business.

Horace looked confused.

He said: Dressing in disguises and robbing places is really family business?

Jasper nods his head in understanding.

He told him: I know, I know. That is what she believes.

The footsteps heard far away.

Jasper and Horace took noticed.

Estella came to the scene.

All in black outfit with dark red hair.

She was dressed in her style of fashion.

Black knee-skirt. Black long-sleeved-top. Black beret. Black long boots. And black gloves. Estella had black-framed oval glasses. She looked devious.

Estella: We have a new angle boys.

She was near the table.

Horace: It had better be food instead of money for a change.

Estella: It's the only good cause. We robbed and steal money to fend for ourselves.

Jasper: Yes. That is one way to put it. We stole jewels. We stole a tv so Horace could watch his favorite game.

Horace: Nothing's better than just bench for sports' game. I may admit for that.

Jasper: Pickpockets on people's wallets and purses. And even food for Wink and Buddy here.

They both barked.

Buddy is a mutt. Wink is a one-eyed chihuahua.

Estella: Buddy and Wink are family too. They are most helpful for our thieving schemes around London.

Jasper: Okay, so...What is the angle here today?

Estella: We're stealing money for food again. The usual.

The boys groaned.

The two dogs tilts their heads in mystified.

She had to clarify.

Estella: We stole money for a living, yes?

Jasper: Yes, I get it. It's like a pattern since we met you. All we do for a decade is eat, sleep, steal and repeat. Nothing seems new lately.

Horace: Besides people's wallets and valuables that can be sold at the pawn shops.

Jasper: Other than that, we can't steal forever. When are we going to get settled over stealing then?

Horace: Not that we don't like it and all.

She gets annoyed by Jasper's complaint.

Estella: You and Horace are family to me. Family first before anything else. Nothing else matters now.