Notes before each story

What you're going to be reading is a really different. First off, I'm a Disney dork. Yup.

I have watched Disney films in animations and live actions since childhood.

Of course, my versions of Disney's What If...? stories are based off the Disney movies and books.

I have favorites. Most of them are too good to be altered.

Don't get me wrong. I liked some reboots. Maleficent and Cruella for example.

All right. Here's what I'm going to write. I may summarize up about what actually happened to each Disney character.

Then, you would read about them in short and sweet to the point. Their actual time from the beginning. And lastly, the alternative version.

It's not going to be in order. It'll just be there for fun.

Each Disney character tells the story. Princess or villain-to-be.

Part 1 is what really happened.

Part 2 is the altered version.

Warnings.

Estella would not become Cruella De Vil in her story. Instead of becoming the fashion designer. She goes on the new family business. With Jasper and Horace.

Princess Jasmine runs away and leaves Agrabah. Probably being forced to get married. By the Sultan. Fast learner. Nothing stands in her way. Until she discovers the Cave of Wonders.

The Snow Queen Elsa would not have her sister Anna from Arendelle. Her parents still lives. Queen Iduna will have quality time with her daughter. They shared their secrets. There may be an Enchanted Forest involved.

Cassandra rescues Rapunzel from the tower. The same handmaiden from Disney's Tangled Series. 22-year-old guard-in-training discovers the hidden place. Probably trying to catch Flynn Rider. Call it a rule breaker. Thought she was alone to rest. Not really.

Maleficent would not cursed the princess. The light version of the protector of the Moors. She and Stefan will not meet. Not ever lose her wings.

The White Queen from Underland (Wonderland) becomes the tyrant. A different Queen decreed a new sentence for wrong doings. Not off with their heads this time.

It was some interesting ideas.

Whichever story I could write first soon.

Comment what you think if you get a chance, okay?

Thank you for checking out.