🌒 Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel 🌒

Start from the beginning

The audience awed anyway, and Mabel seemed to be falling for it. "It came true!"

"What? I'm not impressed."

"You're impressed~!"

"Hit it, dad!" Gideon yelled over, a man starting to play the piano as he began to dance. He threw his cape at the crowd, a lady catching it, only to be attacked by every other woman.

Jeez..

"Oh I can see what others can't see.
It ain't some sideshow trick, it's innate ability! Where others are blind I am futurely inclined!
And you too can see..
If you were wittle ol' me!"

He giggled, then raised his arms. "C'mon, everybody, rise up! I want y'all to keep it going!!"

To my surprise, I sat up as well without telling myself to, my eyes widening. By (y/n)'s expression, I could see he was just as confused, the two of us exchanging a glance. "H-How did he-?"

"Keep it going!" Gideon pointed at a lady with many cats. "You wish your son would call you more."

"I'm leaving everything to my cats!"

He then pointed at Sheriff Blubs, who had many Gideon plush toys. "I sense that you've been here before."

"What gave it away?!"

"I'll read your mind if I'm able." He walked over to my sister. "Something tells me you're named Mabel!"

He walked back to the stage, leaving Mabel in awe, even though she was wearing a sweater with her name on it! "How'd he do that..?!"

"So welcome all ye!!
To the Tent of Telepathy..
And thanks for visiting...
Little ol' meeeeeee!!"
He danced around a bit more until the music finished, he was clearly exhausted and very sweaty, and the audience cheered, he drank from a bottle of water. "Thank you!! You people are the real miracle!!"

We then walked out of the tent, and I let out a laugh. "Man, that kid's an even bigger fraud than Stan!"

"Yeah, it's no wonder he's jealous." (y/n) continued.

Mabel, on the other hand, tried defending the kid. "C'mon, his dance moves were adorable!! And did you see his hair?! It was like whoosh!!!"

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "You're too easily impressed."

"Yeah yeah!" She poked at us as we walked away and laughed, not really caring about the Tent Of Telepathy as they day went by.

The next morning while I sat at the table, Mabel walked in with a face full of colors. "Check it out, Dipper, I've successfully bedazzled my face!! B-blink!" She tried to blink, though it seemed painful. "Ow.."

I asked in concern. "Is that permanent?"

"I'm unappreciated in my time..."

The doorbell then rang, Stan yelling from another room. "Somebody answer that door!!"

"I'll get it!!" Mabel wiped away all the bedazzles from her face and ran to the door.

I didn't see or hear who she was talking to, but she didn't come back until many hours later.

I shouldn't be concerned though, right?

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

It was around five in the afternoon, and I was in the living room with Dipper, the two of us doing our own thing. That is, until we heard Mabel's voice. "Hey guys! What's going on~?"