5 years later

Rachels pov :
"Hello my name is Rachel Berry and I'll be singing Yesterday by the beatles. " I told the director and the band started :
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the girl I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why he had to go I don't know he wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Hey-Ye-Ye-Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Why he had to go I don't know he wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Hey-Ye-Oh-Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
(End of song )
They looked at me and said , "Thank you very much Ms.Berry we'll call you. " the director told me . "thank you . " I said and left . I walked out side to the broadway streets and looked at my phone 2 miss calla from Quinn , 1 miss call from kurt . I sighed and called Quinn back , "Hello ? " Beth said in her cute little voice. "Hi Beth its Auntie Rachie can I talk to your mommy ?" I asked her . "Sure . Mommy its Auntie Rachel!" She yelled . "Hello?" Quinn said . "Hey Quinn it's Rachel. " I said. "Oh hey Rachel how was your audition? " She asked me . "Oh it went well. " I said lying to her. "Awesome so are you coming down for the holidays?" She asked me. "Oh um I don't know . " I told her. "Please Rach , everyone in glee is coming back and you have a very loving neice that wants to see her auntie Rachel very badly . " she begged. I smiled and said,"Okay I guess I can use a break from New York and come back to Lima for Christmas. " I told her. "Great ! Let me know when your coming I'll pick you up. " she told me . "Okay awesome. " I said. "Okay well I gotta go Pucks home. " she told me "Bye Quinn tell Beth Auntie Rachie loves her. " I said. "I will bye . " she said and hung up . I walked home to my apartment in Manhattan . I walked into my apartment and sat down on my couch . I moved to New York City 5 years ago after I got into NYADA. During my sophomore year I was cast as Fanny Brice in Funny girl my dream roll. I've dated a little but I can't seem to find a good guy someone who see's me for me and not my fame. It's really hard not seeing my family and livig on my own . Don't get me wrong I love Broadway and New York City but Lima is my home and I think that going home would maybe help me . I haven't spoken to Finn since we broke up but from what Quinn and Kurt say he went into the army after I broke off the engagement and now he's back in Lima getting his degree in teaching . I miss Finn alot , I'm always thinking about him and hoping that maybe he'll call but I know he has to hate me for what I did and I can't blame him for that because I hate myself for it too.