I whimpered. The blood spurted all over the dress and seat. He took out a cloth and tied it over my eyes and another to tie on my wound which he just gave me.

My legs shivered by the pain and thought was driving me crazy about what's giving to happen.

The car stopped. Its been 15 minutes. God knows where he drove me to. The door opened and I heard footsteps fading and another coming towards my door. Soon the door opened and he lifted me in his arms. Stinging pain were constantly coming from my thighs. I wanted to cry so hard and loud.

I wrapped my arm around his neck to support myself. He took me in. He covered my eyes so I won't be able to recognise the place. I felt so helpless.

He put me down on not so soft bed. It feels like a bed, there were sheets I can feel it with my hands. He untied my wound and cleaned it. I pulled that cloth from my eyes. He was applying antiseptic on my wound. He did the dressing. I didn't move. It hurts.

He looked me in my eyes, for the first time I made an eye contact with him. His nut brown eyes were discerning. His face were full of beards shaved accurately perfect with his face shape. His ash grey hairs were short and ruffled. He was muscular and tall. He was handsome young man committing a crime.

"Behave." he said and left without locking the door behind him.

The room doesn't have any decorations just a bed and a nightstand. There were old newspapers, magazines, comics and sketch books. I pulled one of the sketch book from the night stand. There were birds drawn beautifully. I wonder if this Devil Dave is a sketch artist. How can a person use sharp knife and delicate paper-pencil with same hand?

I rested my back on the wall behind me. I couldn't move my left leg. I never thought he would really pierce my skin like a vegetable being chopped. I'm afraid of pain at the same time I bear it a lot.

I closed my eyes to sleep and also to distract myself. I've lost my blood, I'm feeling weak both from outside and inside. The dress I was wearing was full of blood. On left side there were slit so it didn't grazed by the fabrics. I will have terrible time to take off this dress out of me.

The door flew open after half an hour. He brought some food and clothes. The plate was full of veggies. God knows why does he want me to be on a diet. I'm slim enough. I'll be malnourished.

He said,"These are some clothes. Get changed and finish the dinner." and kept those on the bed.

I asked,"Why did you kidnap me?" he didn't look at me and ignored me completely.

"I came as you wished. You could've talked to me. Why do you need to kidnap me?"

He stared at the sketch book I saw before.

I continued,"You're sketch artist?"

He raised his eyebrows,"Don't you recognise it?"
The question he raised was completely beyond me.

"What're you talking about?"

"Now you're playing dumb."

"I really don't know anything. That's just a bird. What's there to recognize?"

I only saw first page, I didn't flipped through the whole book. I'm not interested in his work although he's good at it.

He chuckled,"I'll wait for you to recall. In worst case I'll make you recall." That sounded like a threat or maybe it really was a threat.

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"You aren't lucky enough to die easily".

"Why did you hurt me then?"

"You deserved it."

I stared blankly at him. His rambling condescension making me paranoid.

"Don't act smart. Don't lie to me. Obey me. Maybe I'll show you some mercy."

"You told me that you'll tell me whatever I'll ask you."

He said,"I think I'm answering you now."

"Then tell me, do you really love me?"

"You don't deserve to be loved."

"Why do you hate me this much? And how the hell do you know everything about me. Who told you?"

"I have my ways."

"Yeah sure, you just made a story to lure me out. You don't have balls to kidnap me directly."

"You regret coming there, don't you?"
He cupped my face with his hands tightly clenching his jaw,"Don't provoke me to show you how much I can spoil you? I'm already being nice to you. Mind your language or I won't mind fucking you to death. His fingers were hurting my cheeks.

He headed out without locking the door behind him. I managed to stand up anyhow, locked the door from inside and trudged towards the bathroom. I opened my messy hair and tied it up. Standing on my one leg and other hanging there just for support I somehow opened the zipper on my back. I took out carefully in order to prevent my wound from being hurt. I took a shower without bothering left leg and put on the clothes he gave. The briefs were perfect. I wonder if he checked my size too.

The oversized t-shirt and shorts. I quickly made myself comfortable in that loose t-shirt reaching mid thigh. Wound were dressed so i don't think that t-shirt would be a problem but shorts were.

I didn't wear it. I yelled his name. Dave. Dave. No answer. I ate whatever served on the plate and waited for him to come.

Camera was on the top corner of the room. If he was keeping an eye, he would've known I'm calling him. He still didn't come. Maybe camera is just for a show to frighten me so I came to the corridor to find a way out.

I opened the door, no one outside the door. I trudged to the dark hallway watching over to the closed rooms catching my sight. At the end of hallway when I didn't find anyone I thought about going down on the ground floor through the stairs.

I completed walking down half of the stairs when someone shoved my head to the wall beside me, twisting my hand on my back. I was stumbling there. I cried as tears started rolling down my cheeks,"Leave me. It hurts."

He turned me towards him,"Where do you think you are going?"

I answered in trembling voice,"I was looking for you."

I fell on the ground as soon as he let go of me.

"I know very well what you were doing."

I sobbed under my breath listening to the words he said. He lifted me and took me in my room.

Before he could threaten me, I explained,"Do you have something else besides shorts. I can't wear this." Pointing towards the shorts and covering my thighs in embarrassment.

He looked at my bare legs. He said in bewilderment,"Umm... I'll get you one tomorrow. No one's here. Put up with it for now." and left.

I pulled the sheet on the bed and covered myself. I felt groggy and sleepy. The pain was unbearable but I can't open my eyes with this weariness.

THANKS FOR READING!
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
❤️❤️