Chapter 9

Jinyoung looks at the man. And glances back at Jisoo who is frightened. He slowly pulls Jisoo closer. In case they need to run.

"Jinyoung-ah! Let's go."

She grabs on to Jinyoung's hand,trying to run away. But the scary looking man stops them again. He warns Jisoo.

"Where do you think you're going?"

One of the gang members grabs Jisoo's hand but Jinyoung pushes the hand away. There's clearly tension in the air. People around them starting taking pictures and videos of them.

Jisoo and Jinyoung were both uncomfortable with the situation and they need to escape from here or Jinyoung will miss his flight.

"When I say 3,follow me and run as hard as you can."

Jisoo nods despite thinking that's not really a good idea either. But, at that moment, she can only rely on Jinyoung. Jinyoung pulls Jisoo's closer, letting her know that they should get ready to run.

"1.......2........3!"

Jinyoung swiftly moves through the crowd. Not letting go Jisoo's hand.

"Hey! Stop !!"

The gang members followed Jisoo and Jinyoung but the massive crowd gathering at there stops them.

Jisoo screamed a little bit when Jinyoung pulled her hand. Following him, they escaped the crowds and arrived at a dark alley. After some turns left and right,they finally reached the neighborhood area that Jisoo lives.

"To what you did back there...thanks!"

Jisoo thanks Jinyoung as she catches her breath. And Jinyoung nods in response. After some deep breaths, Jisoo glanced at her phone.

"There's only 1 hour left before your flight. You should get going!"

"Yeah...maybe I should!"

Jinyoung answers unwillingly. Even though he just met Jisoo yesterday, but it seems like they have know each other for a long time. But maybe it's just him...

"Can I get your number?"

Jisoo was a little shock but she puts on a smile.

"I actually have your number. I'll message you when you arrived South Korea."

He nods again. He turns around, getting ready to go. But then, Jinyoung suddenly got curious how she got his phone number.

"Is this really our first meet?"

He looks at Jisoo who seem to have panicked by his question. Jisoo looks up and their eyes met.

And like a romance drama, sparks flew between them. Jinyoung felt weird yet familiar. It's like he's experiencing Deja Vu. How their eyes met, the looks ,the whole situation felt so familiar. But he can't recall when.

And instantly he lost to his own feeling. His body took him over. Making him to walk closer and closer towards Jisoo.

Jisoo backs up. She knew something bad is about to happen.

"Park Jinyoung! Stop!"

Jisoo warns her. But at that moment he is not himself anymore. And nothing can can't stop him.

The distance between them becomes shorter and shorter. And then,....

"Jisoo, I'm very sorry. Just let me...."

Jisoo pulls him closer before he could. Closing the distance between them with a passionate kiss.

The two were missing each other so bad. But, even if anything changes,they can't be together. Love is unfortunately not on their side.

As time passed,the deeper the kiss gets. Just one day, only that night. They are risking everything to become one.

Jisoo quickly unlocks the door. As soon as they enter the house,they resume their session.

One by one clothes fall on the ground. The two of them stumble into the main bedroom, not letting go of each other.

He crawls on top of her,unbuttoning one by one of her top. Jisoo cupped his face with her small hands, making him to look up.

"Just tonight!"

Jinyoung smiles at her and aims for her lips again. This time,it was softly and filled with love. Jisoo closed her eyes. Enjoying and also regretting her decision  at the same time.

But,hey! You only live once!

And the night gets darker and deeper. Filled with love and passion of a couple who missed each other so bad.