Chapter 5

Her breath trembles. She gulped down her saliva. As she gasp for air,she felt a slight pain in her chest. The pain.....is just unbearable.

She was not supposed to see him again. Even if god gives her a chance,she would never, ever ever ever, see him again. But,maybe a part of her wants to...maybe?

Mizuka pulled her hand. Both of them stood up and ran towards the man. Jisoo moved forward, as she calms herself down with the thought that it could not be Jinyoung.

After successfully escaping the restaurant, Mizuka asked the man.

"Excuse me,but who are you?"

The man opened his face mask, revealing his face to the two girls that are standing in front of him. Jisoo quickly backs up. She falls on her back.

It's him.

She grabs her hair. Screaming hysterically. Mizuka was shocked. She had never seen this side of Jisoo. But Jinyoung just stood there. Watching his first of nearly everything go crazy.

Within a second, Jisoo fainted. Mizuka ran beside her, quickly dialling the nearest hospital.

-------------------------------------

Jisoo groans as she opens her eyes. The bright light welcomed her first. She rubbed her eyes with her hand and got up. She looked around.

White beds. White blanket. Sound of people talking and walking. People wearing white cardigans and masks. She instantly recognize the place. A hospital obviously.

Mizuka sequels beside her.

"Oh,god! Your awake!!! I thought you were dead for a second!"

Jisoo was still processing what's going on. She then remembered why she fainted in the first place. She looks around worriedly. She grabs Mizuka's hand.

"Hey,is the man earlier gone?"

"Yeah! He said he got something to do and left."

Jisoo sighed. But Mizuka added.

"You know what! You should be thanking him. He even paid your medical fees!"

"What?"

Jisoo was disgusted by the thought. But, lucky her, he left. She didn't want to face that man again.

"Hey,about what happened back then, it seems like the both of you have some kind of history together?"

Jisoo tried to ignore Mizuka's question. But, eventually somehow she would find out about it.

"Okay! I'll tell you. But you have to promise me not to tell anyone else."

Mizuka puts a thumbs up. She move closer to Jisoo. And Jisoo spills the tea. From how they met. To the painful memories he gave and how she had finally escaped from him.

Mizuka covers her mouth with her hand. She can't believe this bright looking girl hides such a dark secret. Mizuka hugs Jisoo. The pain that Jisoo went through was unbearable.

Jisoo felt warm in her friend arms. When she first came to Japan,she want to start a new life. But her journey starts off bumpy and rocky. She have known Mizuka for roughly 1 and a half year. But,they are close as a 10 year friendship.

"Thank you,Mizuka!"

"No, I should thank you , Jisoo. You were a good friend to me. "

----------------------------

Bip,bip!

With the sound of the door unlocking, Jinyoung entered the room. Precisely, a hotel room. He was greeted by a mini cat robot that is placed beside the tv.

"Konichiwa, Jinyoung-san!"

Jinyoung greet the robot in his fluent Japanese. He grabs his suitcase and starts to organize the things. He grabs a bag and pulled out something that is wrapped in layers of newspaper.

He unwraps the 'something'. And a gun appears. Jinyoung grabs the gun and loads a few bullets. A smirk appears on his face.

"Kim Jisoo. It's good to see you again. You know that you can't hide forever right?"