Chapter 4

The following day, Jinyoung woke up and the first person he saw was his mother. But, he had this feeling. A new feeling. Like he was reborn as a new person. An unfamiliar place, unfamiliar clothes and an unfamiliar person in front of him. He can't even recognize himself anymore.

Mrs. Park handed a book to Jinyoung without a word. She is used to the expression on his son's face. Jinyoung took the book after hesitating for some time. He read each every page carefully. Like magic, one by one of his memories are back together. He opened the last page.

"Jisoo left Jinyoung bit Jinyoung is coming to get her back!"

Jinyoung stood up. He is furious. How? Why? Without asking questions to his mother he exited the room. But his mom called him.

"Your flight will be two months from now! Don't come back home without her!!"

2MONTHS LATER

A man dressed in casual clothes walked out of Narita International Airport. He breaths the air. Smells..... mysterious. He glances at him watch as a smirk appear on his face. 5.40 p.m.

Before he steps out of the main gate, he puts on a cap to disguise himself.

But,people around him knows ..

"He looks familiar..."

"Who is this fine man?"

Wait! Is he the son of Park Holding...the famous fashion and makeup company??"

Sounds of people exclaiming could be heard from every direction. But he kept cool. He walks through the crowd and hop on a bus. He has only one target in his mind....

Kim Jisoo.

-----------------------------

Menawhile, inside a fancy restaurants, a group of girls dressed up in an extremely short and tight dress are singing to a soulful jazz song. And a timid girl stood at the side of the stage. Hesitating as she sings each every note.

A tattooed man came and whispered to her.

"Get your guts together and sing properly...or you'll be my server today!"

Her voice cracked. She was shock. But lucky her,the crowd didn't notice. She continued to sing professionally until the final note. The song ends.

She stare at the scary looking man as he walks away.

"Jisoo!"

A girl taps on her shoulder.

"Mizuka?"

"Another mistake huh?"

Jisoo simply nods. She needs rest after 10 hour of work continuously. She came to Japan to start a new life but she got scammed on her first week here. What a fate! So in order to survive she works part time as a singer in a luxurious club but she became a full time worker instead.

She heads towards the bar and ordered a glass of cola. The girl called Mizuka sat beside her,ordering the same drink.

"You should really get some rest!"

"Yeah.. I'm going to..."

She replied weakly. She just want to fall asleep right now. But all of a sudden, sound of a gunshot echoed the arena.

"Everyone stand down!!!!"

A group of man with masks and guns swarms into the arena. All the customers panicked. They tried to run,but the guys are threatening them with guns.

Jisoo and Mizuka hides behind the table as they crouch down. But they can't hide forever. Mizuka quickly pulled out her phone. Dialling the police. But,the sound of the phone was too loud.

Suddenly, a man called the both of them. He was fully covered except his eyes. But,it was enough for Jisoo to recognize him.

The man that made her life miserable. Made her go through the hardest time in her life. The man that used to be the nightmare of Jisoo.

Park Jinyoung.