Synopsis

Somewhere in December in the middle of the busy city, Itaewon a young woman is running in the streets. Calling for help to everyone she see's. As she catch her breath from running, someone screams her name.

"Kim Jisoo!"

She continued running. But eventually her legs gave up! She stumbled on the rocky road. Her face slams the road and she could feel every single single pain. She screamed as loud she can. But around her, no one is even looking. Not a single person!

It's in the middle of the night. And everyone is minding their own business. Who would care if a strange girl is screaming like crazy on the road.

A man walks towards her and bends down. He gives a sharp glare before moving closer. His hands went towards her cheek. It was a soft touch. But then,he went for her hair. Pulling her closer.

"I swear! If you scream, I'm gonna end your life!!"

The woman a.k.a Jisoo kept quiet. She never felt this scared in her life. It is her mistake. She shouldn't trust him. She shouldn't help him.

The man in front of her stood up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! This is my sister. She tried to run away from home after breaking up with her boyfriend. Please don't mind her."

Lies. That's all she could say. Pure lies. She tried to fight back. But her voice keeps breaking up. Tears flow down her face,messing up her thick makeup. She failed to save herself.

The man then made her stand up. She tried but falls again. But she was dragged. She could feel her thighs are in pain. But she kept the pain to herself. She is tired enough to scream for help. She gave up. She didn't care if the man is going to whatever to her. Even if it took 10 years, she will escape from him.

And like a dream,10 year passed. And they are about to get married. After countless times,she tried to run away. But he knows. He stopped her. Locked her up and punished her.

The pain. The scar. It's still there. But she knew,one day. One day,she will escape from him. And when she did so, she'll never come back.