Chapter 3

A visible red mark can be seen on Jinyoung's cheek. He didn't flinch or move. He sat there looking at the entrance that Jisoo ran out.

The crowd is still puzzled. After some time, Jinyoung's father and his relatives returned after failed chasing Jisoo.

------------------------------

Jisoo jumped inside the car and the door closed immediately. The van speeds up and exited the town,heading towards the airport.

"Yah unnie! Stop crying! You did well."

The girl who is driving tried to comfort Jisoo. But her mood remains the same. Another girl who sat beside Jisoo handed her a bag.

"Here you go! Inside here there's some casual clothes and your flight ticket. There's also a phone with our numbers. Any problems, you can call us!"

Jisoo took the bag and place in on her lap. She continued crying.

"How can I stop!!!! He knew! He knew this!! "

The rest just look at each other. They had no idea. After some time,Jisoo calmed down. She changed into a hoodie and a sweatpants. The dress was folded and placed inside a small bag.

After some time,she arrived at the airport. Jisoo hugged her friends one last time.

Jisoo rushed inside the airport. She still have some time to board the flight. She head towards the public restroom. She went inside a cubicle and locked the door.

She took out the new phone and quickly transferred her important information from her old phone. In the new phone, she goes through the contact list. Jennie, Lisa, Rosè, her friends and an unknown number.

As she goes through her old phone one last time, she found a picture of Jinyoung and her. Taken on their first date.

Jisoo quietly started sobbing. She can't handle the pain. Why is she regretting? After 10 years of pain and torture,this is the moment she has been waiting for. Be free. When she was going to throw away the phone, a call came in.

Park Jinyoung.

She can't answer it. She slammed the phone to the ground. The ringtone stopped. It was silent for a moment. She quickly clean up the mess she made and exited the restroom. She heads towards the departure area,as she looks around for the last time.

Inside she was hoping someone to appear,but she shrug off the thought. She boarded the plane. Without any second thoughts. Maybe?

--------------------------------

3 hours after Jisoo left

Jinyoung look at his phone screen. He called Jisoo for more than 30 times. Trying to reach her one last time,she dialled her number again but his mom walked in.

She grabbed her son's hand.

"Dear, she really left? For good?"

In her tone,clearly there is anger and frustration. But she keep cool. Jinyoung simply nod.

"Why? Because of your disease? What did you do to her, Park Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung looked at his mom. Not knowing what she trying to say. Disease? What disease does he have?

"Mom,what you mean 'disease' ?"

Jinyoung mom backed up. She shake her head.

"No...nothing!! Just....get some rest. You have been through a lot!"

Mrs. Park exited the room. Leaving Jinyoung alone.

Mrs. Park went to her room. She sat beside her husband

"Dear,can you do anything about this?"

"I told my secretaries to look for her,but her phone number is no longer active. Either she changed her phone or went somewhere aboard or......"

"Or?"

"Or both..."

Silent falls in. After so much things happened throughout the day,the night finally came. Mrs. Park tooks out a book from the drawer. The title of the book is 'Things to remember about Park Jinyoung's life'.

Mrs. Park placed the book on top of the drawer. She needs to show the book again to Jinyoung tomorrow. Every day. She opened a new page and scribbled something.

"Jisoo left Jinyoung but Jinyoung is coming to get her back!"