Chapter 8

Jisoo eats her lunch calmly despite there's a pair of eyes watching her. She lifted her head looking at the man who is sitting across her.

"How long are you gonna look at me?"

Jinyoung flinched. He embarrassedly let out a smile.

"If you really helped me last night,why don't you just send me to the nearest hospital?"

Jisoo was stunned by his question.  It she answered it calmly.

"There's no bad injuries and since I know a few treatments, I treated you myself. And there no hospital near this area."

Jinyoung innocently nodded, believing everything Jisoo said. Jisoo secretly let out a smirk.

This is her chance. Since Jinyoung has completely lost his memories, she could tell lies that can make Jinyoung go away from her...for good.

Even though she still has a small spot in her heart since Jinyoung is her first love. But,in this situation, it's the best to let him go.

"I'll go and wash the plates."

Jinyoung excused himself and went to the sink. As Jinyoung disappears from her sight, Jisoo picks up his phone and goes through the call history.

22 UNANSWERED CALLS FROM MOM

Jisoo frowns as she saw the word 'mom'. Looks like her guess is right. Mrs. Park is indeed behind this. She takes a peek at Jinyoung who is focused in washing plates and cups and bravely clicks the call button.

Bip,bip,bip!

"Hello,Jinyoung-ah!! Why aren't you picking up my calls?"

Jisoo sighed. And on the other side the call went silent.

Mrs. Park secretly left the living room and enter an empty room. She locks the door.

"Who is this?"

Mrs. Park was surprised to hear a feminine voice picking up her son's phone.

"You know me, mother-in-law."

Mrs. Park can believe her ears.

"Jisoo!??? How?"

"So you're the one doing this."

"Is my son okay?"

Jisoo laughs in disbelieve.

"After all this years, you are still on your son's side. Even on that day,10 years ago! You only care about your son! Even though I'm not your child but I am the victim!! Why won't you care about me?"

Mrs. Park silently cries. She knows her mistake,but doesn't know how to correct it.

"Jisoo... please! I beg you!! Don't leave Jinyoung. Don't leave us!"

"I love Jinyoung more than anything. But, with his disease. I think I'll die first before he does."

"Jisoo you are his only cure! You know how crazy he gets when you are not by his side."

"I'm sorry. But I can't even if I want to!"

Jisoo cuts of the call leaving Mrs. Park on the other side sobbing in tears. She then quickly wipes out her tears before Jinyoung see's her.

Jinyoung comes back after cleaning the kitchen.

"So, can I go out?"

Jisoo was confused by Jinyoung's question.

"Why?"

"Since this is not even my home, I need to go back to where I come from."

Jisoo nods . She had lied to Jinyoung that he lives in Busan. This will make him stay away from her.

"Let's go out and buy you some clothes. I already book you a flight ticket so you don't have to worry about that."

As the two get ready, Jisoo hides Jinyoung's notebook inside her closet. The book that contains everything about Jinyoung's life. But without Jinyoung looking, she scribbles something on the new page.......

Congratulations, you are going to be a father soon!

------------------------------------

The two went to various store and shops to buy clothes for Jinyoung. Jisoo felt like her old days again. Going on dates, eat ice cream,walking side by side.

She wished this moment would last longer. But she knows, she just can't.

She peeks at her Rolex watch,also a gift from Jinyoung. It's already 4 p.m. She had to get Jinyoung to the airport before his 'weird' disease comes back.

Just as they were about to pay, a man stops Jisoo's hand.

She looks up to the man. But the familiar face surprised her.

"You!!!"