Chapter 20

Heaven POV

Maybe I should have stayed back at home cos the malicious stare I'm getting early in the morning is unbearable...hello..I didn't murder anyone though I attempted to.

"Never thought you could come to school after the video was uploaded"that annoying bitch sounded..Abby,of course

"Why would I stay home just because of a stupid video?"

"You call that stupid. Maybe if you see the glares and stares people are giving you. You might want to rethink that sentence"

"I don't have time to start monitoring glares and stares sent my way"

"Ohhh, you'll soon see. Very soon"

  "Fuck off!" I retorted and walked into the first class I had.

Twenty minutes after.

I really should go home. They are really frustrating me, throwing papers at me with hurtful writings. Like hello...is it my fault that everyone thought I had the perfect family.

I endured all scorns and mockery up till break time. I just received my meal and wanted to sit back and eat when Abby tripped me and I fell face flat with my food spilled. "Ughhh...are you hurt? That's what you get for being deceitful and a liar" she smiled. Everyone started laughing and I was about to jump on her when Cassie's words rang in my head
"Wait until the closing hours cos I have a plan that will leave their mouth wide open"
I walked towards the rest room to clean my stained shirt reassuring myself that it will be fine.

"Here,take!" A girl offered.

"Thanks. You look familiar though just don't know where" I pointed out.

"Ummm..I'm Anne, always same class with you just that I'm kinda invincible, y'know" she bowed her head slightly

"Ohhh..my bad"

"It's okay" she stated.

"Why don't we grab lunch together" I offered

"Sounds good. Afterall, break is not yet over"

We walked back to the cafeteria and grabbed our lunch before settling down to eat.. of course, Abby had to crash in.

"Wow... you are so much in need of a friend that you had to befriend this kid" she scoffed.

"Watch your mouth,she is not my friend" I stated.

"Thought I should know about what's going on"

"Anne is my new best friend" I countered.

"You've gone really low...gosh,how pathetic"

"When did you become the queen bee"

"Let's say since when I realized how deceitful you are" she shrugged and turned to Anne "If you know what's good for you,you had better stay away from a liar"

I stared at Anne wondering what she would do next and my instinct was right,she slowly walked from my table.

"Yeah,I can totally see that she is your BFF"

"If you know what's good for you..fuck off!" I pointed out.

"Else what..you gonna beat me"

"Yep,you got that, right"

"I wouldn't be surprised if the school's sweetheart turns out to be a bitch. I mean that your life at home, cussing and addressing your STEPMOM bitchily, don't you?" She smirked and I heard people gasping.

"I had thought she had the perfect family"
"Her family was too good to be perfect"
"I can't believe they awarded her family as the picture role model for families"
"No wonder her mum doesn't show her face."
"Yet she behaves like the sweetest person on Earth"
"I can't believe that I wanted to be friends with her"
"She is a sweet person, though"
"She was acting all sweet to hide her true self"
"I believe that she isn't a bad person. "
"Ahhh...I hate fake people"
A lot of people ranted and some were showing their displeasure with me 'boo'. Could this day just end.