Chapter 7

Cassie POV

"I get it now...you killed her and snatched my dad" she added and within a twinkle of an eye,I had landed her a slap. How dare she accuse me of such.

"How dare you!"I screamed as my blood boiled the more. "Taylor was my close friend...I could never harm her"

"That's what backstabbers say." She hissed and rubbed her cheek.

"Listen carefully you brat... you've got to respect me in this house"

"And you got it all wrong. I will never ever think of that. You don't need to be treated with respect cos a slutty bitch like you don't need it"

"HEAVEN!!" I exclaimed and raised my hand to hit her but stopped midway.

"You wanna hit me. Go ahead but just know that if you hit me again...I'm so going to reciprocate my own. After all,age is just a number" she snorted and walked off to her room.

I angrily stomped back to my room and slammed the door shut.
"Cool down Cassie...you can do it. Don't let one evil brat get into your head. Get it together and don't feel... don't fucking feel" I yelled out the last part.

"Good luck controlling your anger. You might consider seeking for help" that stupid idiot yelled.

"I think you need another slap to shut your fucking mouth"

"You damn bitch will do no such" she hissed. I took deep breaths in and out to steady myself...that worked and now I'm back on a balanced track.
I moved over to the large sized mirror and scanned my eyes through my reflection taking note of each scar I had since when I was little,they had started to fade thankfully.
I got off my clothes and walked into the bathroom... gently relaxing in the bath tub and enjoying the warmth and realising how soothing the bubble bath is.

My bath was caught off when I started hearing the ringing of my phone. I got out off the tub and pulled on my towel. I smiled as I saw who the caller ID was, it's my husband... sweetheart.
"Hello darling" I cooed.

"Hi sweetheart,how is Heaven"

"I'm fine,thank you" I pouted

"Oops..my bad. I was worried about you guys not.."

"We didn't fight...stop stressing your ass".

"Seriously,do you really have to cuss"

"Not my fault...blame the scripts"

"Anyway,I'm coming home"

"Oh my gee..when... should I pick you up? What should I prepare for you... darling..I.."

"Relax...I'm on my way...more like fifteen minutes away from the house with my business buddy. Pls inform Heaven"

"And why should I?"I asked

"Cos I just can't reach her. Pls, darling. You guys have to be on your best behavior"

"Ughhh" I sighed and accepted

"Common darling"

"Fine sweetheart"

"Thanks and love y.."I hung up and sighed again.

"I guess it's time for me to brace up and face that evil maniac...geez...this is so not my will...I'm doing this for you Greg.. just for you" I declared and walked out of the door heading towards the brat's room.

  Why am I stuck with this brat?

  I kinda dislike Heaven,she is a naturally made brat.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️

  Free kisses💋💋💋