Chapter 2

Cassie's POV

Geez,that brat is driving me crazy. How on Earth is that Greg's daughter? Noooo,she must have been switched by birth. Taylor couldn't have given birth to such an evil maniac. As days turn to week, that's how she continually annoys me. I would have given a slap she will live to remember throughout her entire lifetime if Greg hadn't stop me.

"Ma'am,you look lost,is everything alright?" Her secretary asked as she gently tapped her.

"Yeah..um..I'm fine...is there anything wrong?"

"I actually brought a good news...our company won the contract and we have been signed up for the governor's wife party"

"That is really a good news...this totally calls for a mini celebration. Call up the whole staff and let's gather up"

"I'll do that right away" she beamed slightly bowing before heading out.

"This is surely a good news... something to take my mind off that brat and her shitty words"

End of POV.

Heaven POV

"So,what are your plans for the weekend?"

"Probably stay in my room and eat all the way"

"That's definitely a boring way to spend your weekend. Why don't I come over for a sleepover?"

"Nooo..I mean you probably have lots of things to do at home"

"Nope, I've decided on lots of fun things to do."

"You seriously don't have anything to do at home"

"Yepppp" she nodded.

That is Abby for you,she is so persistent and stubborn...how can I prevent her from coming cos she doesn't know a thing about my family because she isn't nosy and I'm thankful for that but she coming to my house will shed light. She is going to find out that I have a stepmom who I'm not getting along with. It will be totally surprising to find out that the sweetest girl at school could actually be a brat to her stepmom.

Nahh...the facade can't work because I can't keep up with being nice around that bitch.

"I take that as a yes...I'll come tomorrow afternoon. See ya after class"

"Yeah" I nodded sadly but she was too excited to see my expression, slowly I walked into my own class.

All through the class,I was distracted and not a thing the teacher said got into my brain.
I miss my mum even if I don't remember her that much. I mean she died 11 years ago and left me alone...well I wouldn't say alone cos I have my dad and unfortunately a stepmom who I hate a lot.

  Why does this bitch have to be my stepmom?

  What do you think about their relationship?

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️

Free kisses💋💋💋