Chapter 15

Heaven POV

I listened intently to what she was saying.

  "I'm going to ruin him...hahaha. I have started to control his child. Nothing can stop me and no one. My friend,life will become much easier for us. I have eliminated one person, others won't be difficult, would it?"

  Does that mean she wants to ruin my dad.. you've crossed the line. I'm going to make sure you lay for it.

"He is a fool..I never loved Gregory but I'm going to use him to ruin his family and it is so going to be to my advantage. I can't..."

I couldn't wait to hear more of her evil plans,I had to do something.

   I started pacing back and forth in the living room thinking on what to do. "What to do? What to do? That bitch has to pay. The damn murderer has to pay" I bit my finger and winced due to the pain I felt. I saw the animal coming downstairs heading towards the refrigerator, suddenly an idea occurred to me. All that remains is to carry it out.

  Cassie POV

I was a bit exhausted so I came for an energy drink only to stumble upon that annoying brat. She glared at me in such a way that made my heart jump.

What on Earth is going on in that her evil head.

"Would you stop staring at me with that evil eye of yours?" I shunned and she hissed loudly before sauntering towards the refrigerator.

I had to sit down on the couch and wait until she is through with whatever she was doing...I really don't have the strength to argue with her. All I want is a drink and get back to what I was doing.

I distracted myself by watching the movie that was shown on the TV.... however,my distraction wasn't for long as my eyes wondered to Heaven who was scampering to her room with two energy drinks...my own frigging energy drinks and these are the only two energy drinks that is available in this house.

  "Hey! Drop my drinks back little brat"

  "I need a drink and this is my father's house so I am free to choose"

"Excuse me! I bought those drinks with my money and if you are dying for it...why don't you gulp down only one? Why would you take the two despite knowing they are my favorites?"I reasoned out

   "Let just say I am so thirsty"

  "And these are the drinks you could lay your hand upon?"

  "They are the one required to quench my thirst"

  "Are you frigging kidding?" I yelled as I ran after her in a bid to get back my drinks. She quickly got into her room and locked the door.

"Open up! Open the damn door you evil maniac" I yelled banging the door angrily.

"Too bad I'm not opening it for your damn ass to get in let alone collect these drinks"

"Then you give me no choice than to do it the hard way" I countered before removing one of the pins on my hair and inserting it to unlock the door which finally did.

She looked at me with astonishment written on her face.
"Did you just use an hairpin to unlock my door" she said with surprise.

"Do you think I don't know how to use an hairpin to unlock a door...FYI,I do" i smirked and my eyes wandered to the bottle beside her which has not been opened unlike the other one. I raced towards it but she was quick to grab it. Too bad,I don't give up without a fight.

We started fighting over the drink. I was on the verge of getting it when she unscrewed the lid. At that moment,I grabbed it from her and took a sip before she could come any closer.

  "Ewwww...your filthy mouth has touched it,I don't want it anymore. I rather drink only one"

   "It is fair we both took it evenly though they are both mine." I hissed and left her room heading back to my room.

  Heaven POV

I smiled knowingly and crept out of my room to her office. My smile grew bigger as I saw her gulp down the drink which is half way the bottle now.
   I walked back to my room and laid back on the bed reminiscing about how I executed my plan.

   27minutes ago

As soon as she came closer to the refrigerator,an idea came in and I started staring at her while smiling mentally.

"Would you stop staring at me with that evil eye of yours?"she shunned and I hissed loudly and walked up to the refrigerator with a smile on my face. My eyes are not evil...they are more like devilish...wtf is with me...I'm starting to think negatively...focus Heaven...focus.

I picked up her favorite drink...an energy drink...of course, that's what evil people drink in order to boost them up.

How do I know that this is what she is going to drink... simple...I have my eyes on her and though I dislike her,there are things about her that I know which includes that she buys a packet of this drink every week which finishes before the starting of another week. This drink is reserved for her alone.

  So,I planned on stealthily taking the drinks to my room and poured a lethal substance I found in the topmost cupboard.
You must be wondering how I came to know about this substance...easy...I've seen my mum opening and checking out this content and whenever I asked her what it was,all she would say was that ' it is very harmful,never go near it ' and lock it thereafter. I opened it with my hairpin...good thing I had a hairpin on. I took the substance and placed it in my pocket.

She did notice me with her fav drink and followed me up to my room but I acted fast by locking the door. Quickly,I poured the substance into one before opening up the second one and gulping it up.

  All of a sudden,she came into my room with a hairpin in her hand.
Does that mean she knows how to unlock a door with a hairpin? Wtf

However,she raced to the drink and I quickly grabbed it...after some fits,I made it seem like I had just opened up the poisoned drink so that any suspicion wouldn't arise.

End of flashback

Now my plan is working and things would be working out....all I got to do is wait for the results.

  When would the effect start to occur?