𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you later, children." Callisto grinned, putting on an oversized sweater and the sweatpants Regulus had given her to hide the dress as she made her way to Lily's dorm.

The girl made her way to the Gryffindor Common Room, feeling rather stupid as everyone else around her was dressed in the typical uniform. Her hair was still semi-wet and she had painted her toenails, the sound of flip flops echoing as they slapped the marble floor. Callisto couldn't help but smirk as she thought of Milena's reaction if she saw her like that in open view. No, Nicholas' mother would certainly not approve of that.

"Oh Lady!" Callisto greeted in a sing-song voice as she stopped in front of the Gryffindor Common Room. "Missed me?"

"Yes, I do miss how it was five minutes ago, when you weren't here." The woman grumpily muttered.
"Don't you have a Common Room?"

"Sally isn't nearly as entertaining as you, Gryffinwoman."

"Celeste." The lady stated. "My name is Celeste, not Gryffinwoman."

"Okay, Celery." Callisto smirked. "And the password is...Ursa Major!"

"I hate you, kid." No matter how much she despise doing this, the portrait door opened and Callisto got inside, being greeted by the warmth of the Gryffindor Common Room. Just as expected, it was empty, except for Remus and James sitting on the couches and chatting loudly.

"DEAR MERLIN, A TROLL!" James exclaimed loudly as he saw her, his finger pointing straight at her. "MOONY SAVE ME!"

"Calm your tits, Jace." Callisto rolled her eyes, plopping down on the sofa. "You'd think a guy like you would be more used to foul images; looking like that and all..."

"You both act like that, but deep down you love each other." Remus commented, smiling as Callisto didn't move away when he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I do not!" Callisto protested. "Take that back this instant!"

"What she said." James agreed, unable to hide a small smile. "But, she is growing on me ever since I realized she could be the one to carry little Prongslette the One and Only."

"What?"

"Oh, you know-" James laughed. "My godchild."

"No way." Callisto said, hoping that her expression wouldn't betray the sting in her heart at the mention of a potential child. "Ehm, I have to go get ready, so if you'll excuse me..."

Realization dawned upon Remus as she walked up the stairs, her slumped shoulders betraying that what James had said hit a bit too close to home. He would have gone upstairs to comfort her, but something told him that talking to her further about it would make everything much much worse.

~ ~ ~

"EVERYONE, HIDE!" Dorcas shouted as the Hufflepuff girl they had appointed to keep an eye out for the boys came rushing into the Room of Requirements. Silence fell as everyone stared at her, Dorcas' cheeks flaring red as she realized there was nowhere for them to hide. "Ehm... please forget I said that?"

"YOU HEARD HER!" Marlene shouted, wrapping her hand around Dorcas' shoulders. "YOU ALL BETTER FORGET THAT!"

The door burst open and Remus, James and Peter pushed Sirius inside, taking off the black sac that was covering the boy's head. Immediately, "Rebel Rebel" started blaring in the enchanted speakers, as everyone shouted happy birthday at the Gryffindor boy at the top of their lungs.

Sirius engulfed the boys in a strong hug, almost making them fall on the ground as Lily took Callisto's hand and moved closer to the small group.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALL DID THIS!" Sirius shouted, hugging the two girls. Of course he knew, but Callisto couldn't find out about Snuffles' true identity just yet, so he just told a small, innocent lie. "ALCOHOL?"