After I was done I put on the necklaces, doing a natural beat for makeup I started curling my hair, touching up flat curls and runaways. That didn't take me long, I plugged the curlers then checked myself in the mirror to make sure everything was good. I fixed a few things and was satisfied I walked out to the room.

Getting my phone from the charger and putting it in my purse, I went to the door. I put on my Apple Watch as I walked out going downstairs to the game room. I could hear djay and Kai as I got closer to the door. "Jesus," I shook my head, smiling, opening the door.  They both sat cross legged on the flower in front of the tv.

"No, you gotta be cheating." Djay said. "Unca Djay, you play pro and can't beat me, a six year old in your own game. Maybe I can give you some lessons." Kai laughed with his hand on Djays shoulder. "Man start the game, peanut head ass."   "Lay off my baby," I said, getting their attention.

"I ain't lying about it, but where you going all dressed up?" asked Djay

"I ain't lying about it, but where you going all dressed up?" asked Djay.  "The girls and I are going to do some last minute shopping, y'all need anything?"  They both shook their heads going back to the game. "Okay I'll see y'all later then."  I said turning to go to the living room to wait on the girls.

~~~~~~

"You wanna see what they have in the jewelry store again?" Mari asked, nodding as I walked out of the third store. I've been struggling to find something for Mac for the past thirty minutes. I found something nice for Sebastian when we first got here so he's out of the way. Jack Sutton's was just across from the store.

Walking in I  went straight to the watch case, while Lay and Mari looked around. They have some nice options,but nothing screams Anthony.  Eventually I found something I think he would like. "Y'all these Cartier watches are nice. Especially this one" I said pointing to it, it's just plain Janel. It's something simple, but I think he'll like it.

"What can I help you ladies with today?" The retail clerk came over to us. I peeped her watching us when we first walked in the store. "Yes, I would like to purchase this watch please." I said, faking a smile. "You think you can afford that, have you tried Kay's? They have some nice jewelry that can probably fit your budget."  I know this bitch didn't just assume that I can't afford anything in this cheap ass store. I chuckled and unzipped my purse. I reached for the black card, "You see I can afford everything and some, but I'll just take the Cartier for today." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes unlocking the case taking the watch out, "Give me a minute," She said walking away. "Can you believe her? Are sure you can afford this? Bitch." said Layah as we walked to the cashier area. "You thought she ate. You handled that well, couldn't have been  me." said Mari.

After she came back with it wrapped she put it in a store bag,handing it to the cashier. After I paid we walked down to Louis Vuitton. "That bitch just ruined my day." I said as we walked in, the different fragrances  hitting me in the face. "I think it's about to get better. Here comes Mack." These sneaky hoes, "Y'all knew he was gonna  be in here?" I asked, they nodded, smiling. "Yeah we knew you weren't gonna talk to him, so here we are."