(The Beginning of the End pt.2) The end

Narrator p.o.v

As soon as he heard her voice, his environment vanished, turning into dust. He then noticed blood appearing on his clothes, followed by holes, in the same spot they were in his dream with Oluo and Hanji.

But then, small spikes appeared, growing in size until they covered the holes in his shirt.

Another wave of memories hit (y/n), completing the other ones he had some moments ago

Flashback

(y/n): I'm... I'm sorry Lara.

He said as he weakly stood up, lightning bolts coming out of his body and his eyes emitting dim light until he felt sharp pains in his body.

Ms.Tybur: I'm not.

Suddenly, spikes appeared from inside his body, piercing his skin and shirt. A cable appeared from his head, and next to him, Lara Tybur.

Ms.Tybur: I hoped things might have gone different... but I don't really care, both options were going to give the same result. I just wanted to see how foolish you were.

A bright light appeared and only the upper torso of the War-Hammer appeared. On her hand appeared a cat-o'-nine-tails whip. She then whipped it to Frieda's titan, each cord wrapped itself around the Titan's body, she then yanked it back, the Armored then stepped up to Lara's annoyance, thinking that (y/n) was still in control. She felt her fading away each second because she had left (y/n) almost dead to take control.

But the Armored got quickly taken care of with a spike to its head. Then she dragged closer the body of the Founder Titan, taking Frieda out of it, she didn't try to fight back, accepting her fate, before she knew,  she was already on the War-Hammer's mouth, the War-Hammer bite down, cutting Frieda on half, a sickening sound of bones and flesh being crushed before her lower body hit the ground.

She was now in control of the Founder Titan, and as soon as she received all the power, she heard whispers, not saying any clear words but pure gibberish. Everyone present could only stare in shock and horror, before all being hit by a spike to the heart, being killed instantly. That included all of the 104th Scouts, Sasha, Connie, Eren, Armin, Jean, and Mikasa, also Levi was killed.

Ms.Tybur: Hmm, sweet. Now we must get back to Marley. Hey Warriors, are you coming or what?

Reiner, Berthodt, and Zeke were staring at the hardening made lady, still in shock about what just happened.

Reiner: Y-yes!

They got out of their Titans and climbed to the top, not before taking a certain someone, ordered by Lara. (y/n) was now inside a small crystal, with a rod on one side, being easier to take him, since Lara still depended on him to continue on the world of the living. But now, thanks to the Founder and his healing abilities, (y/n) was not dying, but still unconscious and with the spikes, in some a dream made by Lara herself.

Reiner: S-so... We just need to head back, right? I could transform and take everyone there.

Ms.Tybur: No, you boys go first. I'll catch up later.

Reiner: S-sure...

He transformed, picked up Bertholdt and Zeke before taking off, running toward Shiganshina District.

Lara began to walk, dragging (y/n) along.

Lara: Ya know... when I first met you, I thought I was being very obvious... but you didn't notice or ask a thing... Didn't you ask yourself why someone as elite as a Tybur would be just walking around in the internment zone? Or why was I living far from the other Tyburs? It's... dumb, you're dumb. And now look at you... even so, this was meant to be, eventually, it was going to end this way.

Paradis's Hammer  (attack on titan x male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara