**

Our small conversation about our babies, deciding what to do on tour with them, how to raise them and let Niall do the band, ect. His show started at 10pm and would go to about 1am which meant I wasn't going to that one.

It was around 5pm when I had a craving but he just kept pulling the stuff I was craving out from under the bed. He got me avocado and biscuits which we ate as we watched a movie. "Want to go out?" he asks softly.

I turn my head to him with a smile. "What?"

"I have time," he shrugs.

"Not really,"

"What.." he looks at his phone. "I have ages, 5 hours,"

"Okay, fine," I roll my eyes and shuffle my way up, slouching over in my bra and shorts still. I rub my stomach and stand up. I walk over to my bag, searching through it. I pull out a green tight dress that goes mid thigh, it was stretchy but this shit wouldn't fit me soon.

I grab my converses and take my shorts off before sliding my body into the dress. It fits nicely, shaping my body with the thin straps and a low cut back. Niall smiles at me, going over to his stuff and pulling out a black button up, and his white nike shoes.

He keeps his jeans on and takes his shirt he has on off, letting me see his chest and robust torso. He buttons the shirt up and leaves 3 buttons undone, running a hand through his hair and then sitting on the bed to which he quickly slides his shoes on.

"Come here," he pats the bed. I sigh and walk over to it, sitting there. He sits in the floor in front of me and loosens the laces before grabbing my foot and sliding it into the shoe.

"I feel bad that you have to do it for me," I sigh.

"It's okay, I'm happy too," he ties the laces up with a smile. He moves onto the other one, I crack my knuckles and rub my back that was slowly becoming to the point where it hurts.

"Thank you," I watch him stand up. He nods and holds a hand out, knowing I'm going to need help. I grab his hand and stand up. "I'm peeing before we go," I walk over to the bathroom.

He hums with a nod and sits on the bed as I close the door behind me. I fix my hair and add some lipgloss to my lips before I actually go to pee. I hear him getting something from his bag or something so when I finish in the bathroom, I see him getting up from the floor from his side of the bed. "Ready now?" he asks.

"What did you get from the floor?" I point.

"Nothing?" he furrows his brows.

I just chuckle and take his hand. I grab my phone and purse, putting them in my free hand as he checks his pockets by patting them. "Let's go," he smiles and pulls us out the room.

We lock the door and walk past the boys' rooms, Louis and Harry fucking cause we can hear moans and nothing from Liam's room, nor Zayn's. We walk past and to the elevator, riding it down to the ground floor in silence.

We walk out, the New Castle warm air hitting my skin, camera flashes already flashing at us. "Already?" I mutter, still holding his hand.

He just rolls his eyes, not at me but the people taking pictures. We walk down the street with some fans also taking pictures of us, squealing when they see us. He takes me across the road to a small restaurant on a corner.

It looked like a normal restaurant, small but big in the inside. It had a green and red sign on the window that said open with velvet red carpet covering the entire place. A lady smiles and walks up to us. "Hello," she smiles.