Jungkook does the same, fumbling for his own coat- it's the one Jaebum gifted him a couple years ago and still remains the only coat he has in his possession. Could he ask his parents for some cash and buy himself as many coats as he wants? Yes. But will he? No. Jungkook doesn't need them. Jimin's eyes flicker briefly away, smile curling fondly as he watches Jungkook pull the sleeves over his arms, the coat is much too big, he looks like he's wrapped in a blanket being enveloped in the black fabric.

Jimin tries not to giggle whilst he slips on his shoes-he can tell Jungkook is struggling to zip his coat up, "Here let me help."

He reaches for the zip, fixing the problem smoothly, there, nice and warm.

"Thank you," Jungkook mumbles, nodding his head, wow did he really just struggle to zip up his own coat?

He slips his shoes on too, making sure he can actually tie his laces to save him the embarrassment.

There's a slight spot of rain in the sky as the two leave the building but nothing torrential so they should be fine.

It's windy though- so Jimin brushes his hair back as he walks down the path. Jimin is just so fucking perfect - the way he runs a hand through his thick hair exuding pure confidence. Jungkook can't help but feel slightly jealous...in comparison he's bleak and introverted. His hair is dull and thin as it falls over his eyes. They're polar opposites and yet Jimin doesn't mind. He watches Jungkook totter beside him with utter fondness all the same.

They end up having to take the bus, it's a first for Jimin who always has a doting hyung to give him a ride whenever he wishes. He's not quite sure how they work but it's all cleared up when Jungkook shows him how. By the time he's getting his ticket he had mentally recited exactly what he should to the bus driver.

With that they take their seats.

As per usual, Jungkook isn't saying much, just staring. Like he usually does.

"You still tired?" Jimin asks.

"No," Jungkook tells him blearily, "Just got a headache."

Sympathetically, Jimin pats his shoulder, "It'll help when we get some lunch okay?"

Jungkook's a little distracted by the twisting in his stomach to realise what he's nodding to, he can't tell if the coiling feeling is due to motion sickness or the usual ailments.

Whatever.

"Hyung this is our stop," Jungkook says, dragging Jimin's gaze away from the bright yellow hand rail he seemed to be so weirdly interested by.

Jimin is almost sad to get off the bus, he's rather enjoyed the experience but it's nice to get some fresh air- however the outside is furiously cold and he's sure his nose will turn a patchy red soon enough.

They grab a basket, they're gonna need it with all the cat food they're buying.

"So what now?" Jimin asks.

The lines of people waiting to be served move soul-crushingly slow and he can't help but think it's going to be as equally soul-crushingly boring.

"I've got to get Michi's food and then I'll get some lunch for you," Jungkook tells him.

Jungkook seems to know his way around well...but that does make sense as he works here. He spends no time getting distracted by random items on sale or colourful displays (which can't be said for Jimin).

They're walking through the fruit aisle which looks really appetising and Jungkook almost wishes he had the money to spend on fresh fruit but alas, Michi is the priority-and Jimin today.