5

It's been a week, maybe two, maybe three. Well, he lost track to be honest- and in any case Jungkook can't even look Jimin and Taehyung in the eyes, he's so sure they know about everything from Namjoon and he does not need any more people knowing thank you very much!

His past with Namjoon is...rocky to put it simply. There was so much stifling hurt and angry tears.

But never mind that now, Jimin and Taehyung are the current problem.

They keep trying to talk to him, and he must have used up every excuse he has ever come up with.

'Oh I have to call my parents.'

Lies.

'Oh I'm going out for lunch with a friend.'

Absolutely lies. Like c'mon that one is so obvious.

'Oh I have a doctors appointment.'

Jungkook how many doctors appointments can you even have in one week?

I could continue but we would be here for hours and hours and hours and that would not make for a very interesting chapter...

But Jungkook really can't help it! With his messy past with Namjoon, he can't bear the thought of having Jimin and Taehyung know about it! They must think so low of him now...

Therefore he's resigned himself to the loneliness of sitting alone in the toilets. Yugyeom has sent him at least a dozen messages demanding to know where he is but Jungkook is lacking the energy to come up with a response. It feels as if his own bones are weighing down on him and he can't muster up the strength to keep going. These feelings come little and often, he doesn't know why but they do and it makes his life a living hell. The pills are meant to work but he doesn't think they help him at all. No matter how many times his dose is upped the world is still colourless and forlorn. He hates it. He hates it so much.

Jungkook rests his head in his hands, eyes staring but not really seeing. It's lunchtime at the moment so Yugyeom will undoubtedly barge in sooner or later. What does it matter though? He never eats lunch anyway.

Nonetheless, he's starting to get bored. Surely there's something more beneficial to do with his time. He stands up, feeling far heavier than he should at a mere 53 kilograms.

The bathroom door opens.

"Kook I know you're in here! You better not be doing what I think you're doing!"

There he is. There's Yugyeom.

He hears a large sigh, "Which stall are you in this time?"

Each stall door is periodically swung open until Yugyeom reaches the end. He opens the door to see Jungkook perched on the edge of the toilet.

"You weren't throw-"

"No, I wasn't."

Yugyeom wrinkles his nose at the sight of the dingy toilet stall - he really can't see why Jungkook would willingly sit in here.

"Dude, stop hiding in here," Yugyeom grunts, "I'm literally starving. Please can we go eat?"

"You can eat without me," Jungkook replies, not moving an inch from his spot.

Rolling his eyes, Yugyeom grabs ahold of Jungkook's arm and yanks him up.

"If I don't make you eat, you won't eat. I gotta at least make sure you don't pass out during class again."

It's Jungkook's turn to roll his eyes, "It's so boring."

Yugyeom stares at Jungkook's collarbones for a second, an uncomfortable knot in his stomach.