2

"So you're telling me, you let a stranger-"

"A hot stranger." Jungkook intercepts, not like it helps argue his case anymore, in truth, it might actually worsen it.

Yugyeom stifles a laugh at it which really doesn't help one bit.

"You let a hot stranger into your apartment at four in the morning and he FUCKING CARRIED YOU TO BED!" Jaebum yells, now stopped at a red light so he can look at Jungkook in exasperation.

When he went to pick Jungkook up that morning, he didn't really expect to be shouting because of reckless behaviour but here we are.

Jungkook nibbles his bottom lip, "Yes?"

He knows (now) that what he did was really dangerous, but he was just so tired, on the verge of tears, sick to his stomach and well the arrival of a hot stranger who offered to give him a hug when he complained about his essay just set him at ease. He didn't really think about any of the dangers a stranger, as nice as he seems, may bring.

Jaebum swipes his tongue over his lips, oh shit Jungkook really is in trouble...

"Jeon fucking Jungkook that was so dangerous, anything could have happened to you, do you even know what he did whilst you were asleep."

"He just tucked me in and then stayed in the living room..." Jungkook says, hugging his bag closer.

He feels awful now...aware of the fact he's worried Jaebum so much just because of his complacency.

"He fucking tucked you in to bed? Did he read you a bedtime story too?"

Yugyeom doesn't manage to stifle his laugh this time, having to clap his hand over his mouth as he giggles.

"No...but he's nice, I promise."

But it seems Jungkook's feeble attempt at a promise isn't quite enough to set Jaebum's worries at ease.

"You can't just let strangers into your house and let them tuck you into bed."

Yugyeom bites down on his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing, he really shouldn't be finding the situation so funny, but it is...

"It sounds bad when you say it that way but he's really nice I promise..." Jungkook says,

Jaebum and Jungkook sit in silence, Jaebum furious at the carelessness of the younger.

Jungkook sits restless, tapping his foot off the floor.

And of course Jaebum relents, "Fine what was his name?"

"Seokjin, and he's soooo pretty and has such dark eyes and he's so tall and-"

"So you've known him for less than twenty-four hours?"

"Yes?"

"And you slept whilst he was in your house?"

"Yes?"

"Jesus christ what am I going to do with you." Jaebum says, parking near the edge of the university.

Jungkook never means to be a handful but he always ends up one, whether it's because he fell down the stairs or let's random people into his house?

"Hyung can we get ice cream when you pick us up?" Yugyeom asks, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Sure, have a good day." Jaebum says, handing Yugyeom his lunchbox, "And don't be late."

Yugyeom hops out the car, waving goodbye with a dumb smile on his face.

Jungkook goes to grab his bag to leave, "Thanks-"