8

After an almost excruciatingly long morning, Jimin, god bless him, had somehow managed to wrangle Jungkook into taking a nap. How could he not? The poor thing was practically falling asleep at his desk with his head flopping into his hands.

Jimin couldn't just watch him slowly get more and more stressed...

I'll be honest, Jungkook gets stressed easily, and for the most part he hides is pretty well. Not right now though, he was just far too frustrated with all the huge words and long sentences and just ugh...

So Jimin made him sleep, which he'll whine about now but his body with thank him later.

Without Jungkook's pen scrawling on his paper, there really wasn't any noise in the apartment. It made Jimin's heart ache, the silence was so lonely. How could Jungkook even bear to live here with nothing but himself and his thoughts. For Jimin things are never silent - I mean I suppose he usually is the one making all the noise but that's not the point. However! Jimin had taken the empty apartment as a silent blessing and decided to pass the time doing something uh useful?

He's cuddled with Michi, read Jungkook's book on vampires, surprisingly well-informed Jimin thought as his dainty fingers flipped through the porcelain pages, he organised the cutlery (there was only two forks, a spoon and six knives so not much to organise) and alphabetised Jungkook's textbooks and then colour coded them. Like I said: useful.

Only then did Jungkook even get up, he really must have needed that nap.

"G'morning," Jimin says, "Again."

Jungkook sleepily nods, eyes focusing onto Jimin who is sitting at the table.

"What. The fuck."

Jimin cocks his head, hands momentarily stopping the origami he was making. Another thing he'd done whilst Jungkook was sleeping like the dead was make some origami, what can he say, he was a natural.

"Is that my english homework?" Jungkook asks, eyes blinking at the crane sitting on the table.

"Your english wha?"

You know what? Never mind.

He'll write it up again later.

He didn't really have the heart to tell Jimin to unfold his dainty little paper crane- actually he doesn't really have the heart to tell Jimin anything. Like how he'll have to do his own homework later.

Perhaps he'll tell him about it tomorrow-Jimin looks far too happy right now to introduce him to and throw him into a sudden hell.

Jungkook tickles Michi under the chin who should definitely not be standing on the table thank you very much, "Anyway hyung, I've got to go get Michi some more food, you want me to grab lunch for you?"

Normally, Jungkook gets Michi's cat food from the store he works at, it's small but it stocks the stuff so it's always nearby should Michi be yowling. God he hates that store, his manager sucks and the people suck and everything just fucking sucks.

But...he really doesn't mind his colleagues, there's Moonbin who is really helpful when stocking shelves and theres Eunwoo who helps him with awful customers (he's a complete pushover and can't say anything to anyone like...ever) so it's not all bad. Mostly. Honestly if he didn't need the money to pay for the ridiculous rent in his tiny apartment he would have left a long time ago.

Jimin doesn't particularly like shopping himself, Jin mostly does it for everyone; and sometimes Yoongi but not when he's uh fluffy.

But with Jungkook? A new experience.

"I'll come with you and get something for us," he beams, "Let me get my coat one second."

I mean sure come if you want?