"What is the difference when Ange was supposedly pregnant?" Mr. James asked. "She was always unhappy, always complaining about my work. She used to fight with me when I offer to check her up, or even wished to accompany her to her doctor." "So you never for once checked her?" Forrest looked at the lawyer's face and said truthfully. "No, I haven't. She never let me. And she never let me accompany her too. She didn't go to the doctor I have recommended her to."

"Thank you, you may take your seat now." Then he turned towards the judge. "This is not all your highness, Miss Ange here didn't push herself in Mr. Lyte's life just by accident. She was placed there to keep him busy and make him fall for her purposefully. 

The date they had first met was six years ago from now when she and he met accidentally when he helped her out during an alleged bar fight she was running away from. But she had been paid to do so beforehand. The bank transaction showed that she had received a heavy amount of money from an account located in France." That was another shocking news for Forrest. It couldn't be, could it?

"The account is in name of Mr. Forrest Arthur Lyte's mother and father which she didn't meet till three months from that date. So, how could it be that someone she didn't know was giving her money?" "Objection, he is degrading the reputation of my client on purpose." Miss Chase said. "Overruled, You may continue." The judge said listening to Mr. James again.

 "Again after the accident, Miss Ange's hospital bills were paid by Mr. Lyte's mother and father till Mr. Lyte found her almost six months from the accident. That makes me wonder how they might have known about her whereabouts when Mr. Lyte didn't. And if they did why they didn't share the same. That is all your honor." He said taking his seat.

"As all the evidence had been presented, now I would like to all please leave the courtroom until the jury and myself can deliver a verdict." They all walked out of the courtroom. Forrest held Reva's hand. "I don't know what to say to all this Reva. How could someone lie to me like that about having my child? How can someone be so heartless about it? What I have done ever to her? What have I ever done to deserve this treatment from her?" Reva rubbed his shoulder in a comforting manner. "It is alright Forrest, see we are here together now, right? We have a future to look back to. That was what I call a win." She placed her head on his shoulder.

"So that's how you wish to play. Planting false evidence? That is even low for a man like you." Ange told Forrest with an anger-filled voice. "False evidence? I don't think it was false, And Miss, you cannot accuse him when the evidence is presented by yours truly." Valentino said looking at her. 

"If you cannot admit defeat in the hands of a deserving adversary then your life is sadder than it looks and your fate I cannot even think about that now." "I will see you Woodland, you have ruined my life, all of you have ruined my life. You will never be happy. Never, I will not let you be happy." Miss Chase pulled her away.

The Verdict was delivered that day. Forrest was not found guilty of any crimes and the case had been ordered to investigate further. All the possible leads are told to follow. And Ange had to give fifty thousand in cash to make up for the ordeal she had caused to Forrest and his family. But she wasn't happy with it. How a well-formulated plan had gone down the drain. 

Christopher looked at the woman with blond hair looking at them. He still thinks she is the one who had come to him about the Woodland inheritance and making Forrest his nominee in everything. And he knows one day he will find out why it had happened.

"This calls for a celebration," Valentino said looking at all of them. "My place, I will cook. What do you all say?" He asked. "I thought, you said we will go to clubbing." Mia teased him. "Disha is alone at the house with kids and I don't want to leave her alone for long. Besides my baby doll deserves to know that we had won." Valentino told them. 

"Look at him, already taking responsibilities of being a father to my and Forrest's children. God knows what he will do with his own." Christopher said which made Valentino blush with embarrassment.

"He will have Children if Disha does not incapacitate him first for flirting with her," Mia said making all of them laugh as they drove towards the place. It was a big win for them. None of them thought they could actually pull it through. "Who are you calling?" Reva asked looking at Forrest. 

"Dad, I mean your father he had called me and told me how he was upset that he had to leave early and couldn't stay for the trials. So, I shouldn't give up hope and call him as soon as it ends. He will pray for us. I think it worked." Reva smiled at that. She was surprised how they had bonded so well.

"Dad, yes it is me, Forrest. We won the case." She heard him tell. Then they talk for a while more. "On Christmas, yes sure I would like to spend it there with you and Mom." Then he looked at Reva. "Sure, Reva will not say no to that. I will see you soon." Reva wondered what that was about. 

They reached Valentino's house where Disha was waiting for them. And there was a car they were not familiar with. So Valentino parked and ran inside the house followed by others. They saw Eros cradling Forrest's daughter trying to feed her. "Not like this" Disha said and showed him the correct way.

They all stopped for a while looking at them. Eros followed the instructions and fed Forrest's daughter. Disha noticed them and pulled away first making Eros look at the newcomers. "Hey, fellow housemates. I hope you had your share of fun in the court? Did you win?" Forrest nodded thanking Eros for his help.

 "I didn't do it because I have a change of heart. I am the same Eros you all know." Valentino wasn't happy that he was trying to hit on his love interest. "I can see that Ramon. Do you have a business of being here?" Reva held his hand shaking her head. "Why don't you stay for the celebration," Reva said looking at Eros. "Sure, I would. After all, I am the life of the party."

Eros was constantly looking at Mia for some reason. Mia noticed it too. But he didn't approach her. He just sat there next to Christopher as they shared some of the current work they had been doing. "Have you found something about the place and the girl?" Christopher asked all of a sudden. 

"Yes, but I do not wish to dampen their mood so, let them celebrate first. They both deserve it." He said looking at Reva and Forrest who held the happy smile on their faces. Eros doesn't know why it made him feel that he had achieved something very precious for himself.

"You haven't told me why?" Forrest asked. Reva looked at him confused. "What I haven't told you?" She asked. "That why you do not like to wear Indian attire in reality. You know I love to see you in that. It is one of the delights I do not wish to miss my dear little birdie." He told her. "I..." Reva started to tell him when Eros interrupted them. 

"May I have everyone's attention please?" he asked. They looked at him. "Congratulations on evading the impending doom Mr. Forrest Arthur Lyte and you should that lovely lady next to you for the same. Who by the way was right all along about that little patient and her holding something very valuable?"

He took the remote and pressed play. "You got a camera and a girl with curiosity and Insomnia; you get to see the insides of a building in a brand-new way and sometimes it catches some very curious things like how a comatose patient can walk freely at night and do things she shouldn't be," Eros told them as the video he had retrieved played. 

They all looked at the video wide-eyed and saw Ange walking all over the place at night. She locked Forrest into the storeroom where he almost choked to death. Then she left the note for Reva to find where she almost got killed.

"She wasn't in a coma? She was fooling us all the time? That means every time I was in trouble she was there as a cause?" Forrest asked in disbelief. Reva was shocked too. Never in her life, she thought she will see this. 

Forrest remembered Kelly's parting words. She told him, he will be shocked when he knows. Now he does and he isn't happy about it at all. How can she do this to him? How can she fool him this way? She had never had loved him. She was playing from the beginning.

"Reva..." She placed her hand over his shoulder in a comfortable manner. "I know Forrest but it is over. We are safe now, we are going to be happy. I promise you that." She said placing her head on his shoulder. "I love you" He whispered. 

"I love you as well my little birdie," Forrest replied looking at the footage wondering who could be behind it after all. Wondering if it all came out of Ange's head. And that thought was surprisingly very disturbing for him. 

Word Count: 2390 Words