4!

Forrest felt relieved seeing her walking into the house without a scratch. But then he felt so angry with her. How can she be so irresponsible? He walked towards her with an angry expression on his face. But Disha stopped him.

 "No. Forrest you don't know what has happened to her. Don't shout, it will only make matters worse." Forrest closed his eyes and took a long deep breath. "Do you have any idea what you have done Miss Mathur? I have been calling and calling you, you cannot just run away from me every time we have some difference of opinion. You cannot throw tantrums when you do not get your wishes fulfilled. Grow up, you are not fifteen anymore."

Reva said nothing just walked towards her room. "Miss Mathur I am talking to you," Forrest said. But Reva didn't reply she got inside her room and locked the door. Forrest knocked on the door and called her name but she didn't open up. 

"Miss Mathur open up," He said. She didn't answer even once. "Come on little birdie don't do this; please look I know you might have thought something and that made you suggest that. I was just disturbed and I didn't mean it. Please, open it up." Reva opened up after he pleaded again and again.

"Forrest this is not your cabin, you cannot just do anything you want to here, this is my home. A place I am free to do anything I want to." Reva said. "Can I come in?" "Why? Am I not throwing tantrums now?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Look I am sorry but I was worried when you are not there, no one knew where you were and it made me so angry that I didn't look after you like I should have." Reva laughed "in spite of the contrary belief I am not a child and I can take care of myself very well. So, I will just ask you politely to please leave." Disha and Mia were quite surprised that she was acting this way. This isn't Reva they know at all.

The Reva they know has a huge crush on Forrest. The Reva they know always thinking of the different things that can happen after he and Forrest meet. But they didn't think that they will see her ever like this. That means something bad had happened between them. "Please Reva, will you not let me explain once?" She smiled again but her eyes held sadness

. Somewhere this just made Forrest feel bad "But I am just an Intern, sir, you need not be concerned about me. Please, it is late you should go home." Forrest knew he had hurt her very much. He just didn't want to lose another person from his life. "Little birdie let me come inside." He said again looking at her PJs.

"Look, as I said sir this isn't your cabin or your workplace, you cannot come and go as you please neither you can order me around..." He pushed her in and closed the door behind. "What you did that for?" She was surprised. "Tell me Miss Mathur where you born this stubborn or it is a learned trait?" He asked.

"I am not obliged to answer, you told me that I should do what I like to in my free time and I did." "Not outside the hospital, I told you to do whatever you like too inside. You know how worried I was?" He shouted at her. "You shouldn't apart from being colleagues we share no relationship outside that place," Reva said sitting as far away from him as possible. "You need not be worried"

"Fine then," Forrest said. "Fine, now can you please leave before my friend assume something is going on between us." Forrest was up on his feet and he walked towards her. And then he pulled her closer to him.

 "Does it look like I care what anyone thinks about me, Miss Mathur? I only care about what you think about me. Do not go out again without letting me know first. As you work under me, you are my responsibility, if something happens to you, I cannot forgive myself." She tried to twist her hand to get it out of his hold. But she couldn't.

 "Don't" he warned her. "Let me go, Forrest, let me out" He didn't leave her hand. "Stop struggling little birdie. Stop trying to run away. I get it you are mad at me. And you have every right to be. And as per your query about our relationship beyond those hospital doors, I have every right to be worried about you, you are my friend Reva and I do worry about you. I am sorry I was not in my right mind; I shouldn't have said those words to you. They may be my patients but they are yours too."