24!

Forrest was quick to push her down. "Don't move honey." He swiftly pulled out the phone and called the hotel lobby. "I need you to come to my room and escort us out." He cut the call and put his phone down. The bullets flew past the window breaking the vase on the table. She screamed. Forrest saw she was bleeding. "Shit," he cursed looking at her arm. "It is, alright baby; it was just a graze. Ok? You will be alright." Reva nodded. And Forrest killed the lights.

"Snipers?" Reva asked. "I think so, let's hope they do not have night vision, or else we are doomed." "I thought you are a lover, not a fighter Mr. Heart Specialist." She said looking at him. "Movies, I love them especially ones with guns. I am still your lover Miss Mathur." He heard the door unlock. "is it them?" She asked. "I don't think so. I think it is someone else. Stay quiet and hidden and I will see..." She shook her head. "No, stay here next to me." She whispered.

"Forrest, I know you are in here. And that girlfriend of yours to is here." Forrest knew that voice very well. Christopher hates him but how did he come in here? "He is safe." He pulled Reva up carefully and walked towards the owner of the voice when the bullet reached past him grazing his own shoulder. "Night vision," both of them said looking at each other. And then they ducked down. "Ramon, you better stay where you are the birds have night vision," Forrest warned Eros.

They managed to crawl through the bedroom and into the living room and thankfully the curtains were drawn. "Ramon, who told you we are here?" Forrest asked. "Pia, and your best friend. But he wasn't happy about it. But as I was in the town for the family ball of the richest and the flashiest, I was available. Now come with me, because the city is under attack and we have got exactly thirty minutes to extract the medication and fly out of this country."

They chose not to comment and followed him afterward. Eros parked in front of the lab. "What's in there?" Reva asked. "Nothing a lady like you can want. But if you like to we can take you to a place where you can have all you want. My personal treat for a lady as beautiful as you are." Forrest glared at him. "Ramon, don't you dare sign that death warrant of yours. Stop flirting with my woman." And it only made Eros laugh.

Reva walked inside the lab, with Forrest behind her and Eros in front. "So, how important is it exactly?" Reva asked. "His billion-dollar worth of research depends over it. But still, he told me that he will share it with me if I saved both of you. I guess that means you both are not helping him but you are helping me." Reva really felt annoyed by him now. How can he negotiate a deal for such a tense environment?

Inside it was chaos as the lab personnel tried to save the valued samples in the middle of the crisis. "Where can we find it? It is all chaotic." Forrest asked Eros. "Patience, aren't you the heart specialist? Have patience, my dear Forrest." And he walked towards the man who was gathering the samples. He talked to him in French. The man answered. "The medication is on its way to the jet. We need to get there too." Eros came and told them. And then he held Reva's hand pulling her aside just as something landed next to their feel.

"Cover your noses it is a gas bomb." And then he begins to run towards the exit. He managed to exit the building with Reva and Forrest just as more bombs made their way in and the place was doused with smoke. "Drive," Forrest said pulling Reva close to him. She almost shrieked. "Sorry little birdie. My bad" He apologized quickly. And Eros took them towards the airport. "How are you planning to get us out of the war zone genius?" Forrest asked. "Your friend is not the only one who owns a bird. I do too, and I prefer to show my girls good time in that. Don't you do it, Lyte?" Forrest made an angry noise again.

Reva placed her hand over his chest. "It is alright Forrest. I always have a good time with you." Forrest looked at her beautiful self. "I know that love, I do know it very well." And he placed a kiss on her forehead as the car came to a halt. Eros got out and Forrest and Reva followed. "Are we ready to take her out captain?" Eros asked. "Yes sir, she is checked, prepped, and ready." "Good and the package?" Eros asked. "Arrived a few minutes earlier. It is also secured." The captain informed him. "Good then, why don't you take us out of here then?"