34!

For a moment everyone stopped to look at him. "Sir you cannot be in here. We are doing everything we can at the moment." The nurse told him politely. "I know you are, but I have every right to be in here, as her attending physician. I know what is happening to her. She has a pacemaker in her heart. And if she keeps putting pressure on herself then her heart will give up. Can you guarantee me that will not happen?"

"Let him be, he knows about her more than anyone" Forrest looked at the owner of the new voice. It was Eros. They both nodded at each other. "Right, first let's stabilize her, her pressure is spiking, she is in lots of pain. We need to minimize it." Forrest took the gloves and begin the procedure.

Christopher came in with others. "How is she?" he asked Eros who was waiting for them. "Not good, we manage to stabilize her but we need to operate as soon as we can," Eros told Christopher. "But it is seven months only the babies are not yet of full-term," Pia told Eros. He looked at her with concern. 

"I know, but we are out of option here Mrs. Woodland. We have to operate if we want to save the life of your best friend and her children." Christopher gave it a thought. "Alright, we shall do that, can you prep the operation theatre?" "And the neonatal ICU too," Disha said and Eros looked at her. "Who you might be lady?" He asked.

"I am Disha Seth, I am Paediatrician." "And she is taken Ramon," Valentino said from beside her. "Mr. Woodland I think you should not enter your own perspectives among these things and I would be happy if you help setting up the room for the post-op situation. My friend needs every help she can get." Valentino followed her towards the neonatal to get the room ready.

"I will get changed; Mr. Woodland I would like you to assist me. Since she is your sister-in-law I thought you want to see this one through?" Christopher shook his head. "I think Forrest would be enough to assist you today." Christopher looked at Pia and she nodded. It was the right thing to do. Since Eros was unaware of his disability, he could have used it against him. Besides Forrest knew more about Reva than he does.

Forrest walked out of the cabin and saw everyone was waiting for him. "I don't know if I can do this again." He told them. "She is the love of my life. I cannot see her go through this again and again." He told them. "We know that we know what you have been going through and trust me, no one wants to go through that. No one wants to go through it ever." Christopher patted his back as they saw her rolled towards the OT. "I must go and assist Ramon."

Forrest walked inside the OT and saw Eros was instructing his team. "Are you ready for this?" Eros asked. "No, I am not Ramon. But you will not understand." Eros chuckled. "No, I don't understand why cannot, you treat her like any other normal patient?" he asked. "That's why I said you will not understand." He told Eros. "I don't want to. For me, she is another patient. And it is my responsibility that she gets out of this room unharmed. Let's begin the procedure."

Eros saw Forrest looking at the heart monitor continuously. "Lyte, are you ready to see your first child? Hold this up." Eros slowly took the first one out and gave it to the nurse. "Congratulations it is a boy," The nurse said as his cries filled the room. He told Forrest to cut the umbilical cord. Then he took out the second child. She wasn't crying. Forrest held her close. 

"Come on Princess, you are a fighter like your mother. I know that. I know. Come on, for daddy, cry just once." Forrest said holding her close. "Let me see her," Eros said and picked her up. And then slowly touched her feet hitting it with his finger. Minutes later she begins to cry. "Congratulations Forrest, you are a father. Please clean them and take them to Dr. Woodland and Dr. Seth in the Neonatal ICU quick." He told the nurse. Then he looked at Reva. He knew he was not done yet.

The light went off and Forrest came out. All of them were waiting for her. "How is she?" Forrest heard Pia ask. "Out of danger that much I can tell but we have to keep her under observation for seventy-two hours," Forrest told her. "But I want to see them, how are my babies?" "I will take you to them." Valentino offered and Forrest followed him. He walked towards the Neonatal ICU.