10!

The sun was shining down on his face as he laid into Reva's lap. The clouds were passing gently over their face. And the wind is blowing over their hairs. "I thought you were taking me to a local park," Reva said. 

"Quit complaining the weather is too nice for us to start arguing and besides I am taking my nap, Miss Mathur. Don't you want me to heal quickly so that we can move on to our project of making an artificial heart? We want to save many people through our project." And he closed his eyes again thinking about what he talked to Christopher about.

"You know the risks, you know what is at stake Forrest, you need to keep them safe and help me find Kelly. But that doesn't mean that you are going to get yourself hurt as that" Christopher said. 

"I do not hurt myself on purpose, the fact that I cannot what had happened to me after I got out of Reva's place is something. I just remember driving and then all is very much foggy and the incident at the storage room too wasn't my fault someone shoved me in" Forrest said. "I want you to be careful Forrest very careful about it, the accident we had was connected to this somehow."

His eyes opened and looked at her face which was looking at the book she was reading. "Reva," He said softly. "You have a soothing voice, it somehow relaxed me." He whispered but somehow, he didn't know why. 

"I am sorry, did you say something? I was just too much into my book to hear anything." He chuckled "Of course you do, of course, Miss Mathur. I have no doubt that you would have done something like that" "Huh?" She asked in confusion which made him chuckle more.

"I have a question, just curious" Reva nodded. "I saw Pia in Indian attire many, many occasions, and then I saw Disha and even Mia wearing them a couple of times, but you? All I remember was the day of Pia and Christopher's official engagement and unofficial wedding when you wear Indian attire, is there anything special why you don't wear them?" She does and she doesn't want to be reminded of it.

Look at her, she doesn't even know how to dress for a club, but it wasn't Reva's fault she did wanted to go to her personal collection of books and read them instead of being in a place she definitely does not belong.

"No, nothing specific reason, it just too much work to carry the attire. And they are heavy trust me. if you try to pick me wearing something like that, you do not need to go to the gym to build your muscles." Forrest chuckled more. "It is more fun than; I prefer carrying a weight that can talk and keep me entertained than lifting something that is dull and boring. From tomorrow I am going to lift you up"

 "Now hold on it was a joke, not a suggestion Mr. and do I have to remind you that you are still very much injured?' Forrest made a face. "You are no fun Miss Mathur and here I thought I am going to have a nice companion for this weekend"

"I have to work too remember, you are injured and Chris said I can supervise the team till you get better." "I liked you when you keep your nose deep in the book Miss Mathur, but you being bossy with me is a nice change too, but can we not play boss, boss during the weekend? It is lonely, and I do not want to be alone" His voice held a strange Ernest request in it. "I will think about it but for now I think we should go. It is late" She helped him pick up everything and then they were ready to go.

As they neared their car, which was Mia's car which Reva had borrowed since Forrest cannot drive his yet with his one arm tied to the cast. Forrest stopped her. "That doesn't look right." He said suspiciously. Something about it doesn't seem right. "That is just the car and it is as we left it. You are getting awfully paranoid these days Forrest" Reva joked and moved towards the car. He saw a little girl playing around.

"Hey Kid, have you seen someone around that car?" he asked. "Yes, Mr. It was a woman she was wearing a funny-looking hat, and she had something in her hand. She was touching the car, saying the guard had broken down." He nodded looking at Reva who was about to touch the car's handle.