17!

Forrest almost ran out of the car and towards her hospital room. As he walked in relief flooded into his features. He almost fell onto the floor closing his eyes taking a deep breath. He saw Reva's all friends were there including Pia.

 "Forrest" Reva heard that name as Pia called it. And her eyes met his dark ones. She felt the immense happiness radiating off him. And he hugged her tightly, not caring who was present there. "Little birdie, never do that again to me ever, you got it? Never try and be a hero, when I am here for you, I am here to protect you always." He whispered placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank god you are awake now" He whispered. "Forrest, you are crushing me, still not healed enough," Reva said. "sorry, my bad. Did I hurt you, baby? Tell me I didn't hurt you." He asked. "No, I am fine, the doctor came and checked up on me. I am fine now, and I can go home" Forrest smiled. "Then let me take you home baby right away."

 "Actually Forrest..." Disha said "We were thinking it would be better if we took care of her knowing everything that had happened to her, probably it will be best if we stay with her. You must take care of yourself seeing how much you have put yourself through the past couple of days" He shook his head.

"Baby, do you feel the same way? That I cannot protect you? Tell me?" He asked looking at Reva. "Forrest, I think Disha is right, you look half dead if you go on like this..." Pia paused. "Reva, I want to know do you think I cannot protect you?" Forrest said in a small voice. 

"Reva, I think you should go with Forrest, for safety purposes, we have reinforced Forrest's apartment and there will be guards around all the time. So, she is secure for now. And as Forrest saved her life, I think he will know the best for her" They all looked at Christopher.

"Look, you do not want to go with me? then it is alright, you don't have to be forced to do anything you do not want to do. I understand you want to be with familiar faces and I am not exactly one of those faces." Forrest gave Reva one last look and turn around patting Christopher's back walking out of the door with his shoulders slumped. All his enthusiasm had died just in one flicker of a moment.

"Forrest" Reva tried to move but pain erupted in her lower half. She cried out. "Forrest" He turned around to see her trying to move. "Reva no, you cannot move now, the mobility is been lost temporarily," Forrest said stopping her. But she was there trying it anyway. And he held her. "why are you trying to leave?" He asked touching her face. 

"Because you were leaving me. why were you leaving me?" She asked. "You could have said you wanted me around my beautiful girl. Why you were hurting yourself over me?" He asked. "Because you didn't understand me, I had to make you..." Forrest placed a finger on her lips. "I do now, let's get you home. Then we will talk ok? Over a cup of special coffee? I learned to cook the days you were in here sleeping." She smiled and nodded.

"In that case, you are going to need this" Disha said pushing a wheelchair inside the room. "No need, I know how am I supposed to take her home." With that said he picked her up and took her towards the exit. He placed her in the car seat and drove her home. 

He parked the car outside the building and soon as Christopher has said guards had surrounded them. "Sir, we have done a perimeter sweep, the area is now secure" Forrest nodded. And then they entered the elevator they met with another guard.

As Forrest walked in the guard greeted them "Welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Lyte" That was surprising for both of them. "Thank you," Forrest said and took her to his room. "What was that?" She asked. "I am as confused as you are little birdie, perhaps Chris told them you are my wife?" He suggested as he placed her on his bed. 

"You need help with the bath?" Forrest asked. "No, I am fine" She whispered. But as she tried to move, she cried again. "You need help, and I am going to do that, do not shy away from me my beautiful girl. You need not do that." He said kissing her forehead. "I am going to draw you a bath ok?" she nodded.